Social Media Manager
Head Office, Leatherhead
£30,000 - £35,000
Dermalogica is the authority in professional skincare and our sole purpose is to empower and educate the professional skin therapist who sits at the heart of our brand and business model. Our tribe is our community of therapists both in-house, within our sales model and in our salons, spa’s and retail outlets. We are always looking for passionate individuals to join our Tribe and who want to be a part of the next chapter in Dermalogica’s rich history of success.
Do you want to be part of our tribe?…… Keep reading
This role requires an equally creative and analytical mindset for a fast-paced, always-on role within the UK Marketing Department. We are looking for a hands-on, creative, social media enthusiast who loves digging into the data as much as they love creating content.
The successful candidate will be the business go-to for all things social media. You will be responsible for sharing relevant updates to the teams and be seen as the thought-leader for Dermalogica’s social media. We are looking to start this position around December/January.
Key Responsibilities of our Social Media Manager could this be you?
- Develop and lead the UK social media strategy.
- Own the TikTok strategy and drive huge growth for our brand channels: a big focus for 2023! Create content for TikTok and constantly iterate based on learnings. Work with the influencer marketing team to collaborate with creators on TikTok. Report weekly/monthly on TikTok performance and learnings.
- Define and own the social media schedule, working closely with the Marketing Manager & Social Media Community Manager
- Be main point of contact and lead comms with external agency partners that support us with campaigns and content creation
- Collaborate with other departments (i.e., sales and education) to support total business activities.
- Oversee community management with the Community Manager; moderate comments and private messages daily and engage with fans and followers in the Dermalogica brand voice quickly and efficiently.
- Regularly (weekly and monthly) report on performance metrics for the channels by analysing data and using your learnings to create more content that works.
- Manage social media budget in collaboration with the Paid Social Media Manager.
Do you have the below skills?
- 5+ years minimum in a social media role, ideally in a beauty/wellness background
- TikTok native – must know the platform inside/out and have experience working with TikTok in a professional capacity
- Marketing/Social Media qualifications are a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and execute tasks while using a data-driven mindset to guide future programs, posts, and campaigns
- Must be able to collaborate and build strong inter-departmental relationships in a large company
- Strong eye for design and aesthetics; photography and photo/video editing skills a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Private Health Care with AXA PP and Medicash
- Life insurance with Yulife which includes – Smart Health a 24-hour GP access and Yumatter an Employee Assistance Programme
- A 5% pension contribution from the company as well as access to a pension’s advisor.
- Your Birthday off work!
- 5 paid sick days per year
- £70 monthly product allocation
- Access to new product innovation before they hit the shelves so that you can experience the products first-hand
- 30% off other Unilever Prestige Brands such as Hourglass, Living Proof, Ren, Murad and Kate Somerville
- Access to Unilever Discounts, an online shopping website discounts on multiple high street brands
- The opportunity for growth and progression, we really invest in your personal development through our Learning and development platforms.
- Treats in the office such as our Free Ice Cream Fridge and regular complimentary skin treatments
- A Connected Workforce Policy – 60% of your working week will be at the office and 40% of your working week you can work from home. PLUS a new additional work from anywhere week during the year without having to use annual leave!
Want to become part of the next chapter in Dermalogica’s rich history of success?
Apply today to join the tribe!