The promise of web3 is to upgrade the very foundations of our society – from money, finance, and governance to media, gaming, and science. To deliver on that promise, decentralized technologies are to be integrated into the everyday experiences of billions of people. For engineering, this is a mountain of a challenge.
Eiger was founded to develop infrastructure for web3 mass adoption. We help technology companies improve and integrate the core technologies of web3 to meet the climbing demands for scale and performance.
We currently employ 25+ senior web3 engineers across the globe and work with some of the most ambitious organizations in the industry, including Forte, Aleo, and XRP Labs, to name a few.
Our growing team is looking for a talented Global Operations Manager to join our remote, fast-paced, innovative and modern organization. Our ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to learn and adapt new things in a sometimes chaotic environment.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring daily smooth flow of operations in a remote organization for example by managing calendars, schedules, travel arrangements, and onboarding. You will also support our financial and legal activities, including HR, payroll, invoice and receipt preparation, purchasing, and contract drafting. Other tasks may be assigned based on your skills and interests.
This role will be remote but with an option to work in our existing offices in Finland.
Must-have skills and qualifications:
- Eagerness and ability to work full-time in a dynamic environment
- Ability to learn and adapt new information quickly and take it into practise
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills, ability to work independently and simultaneously with several projects and tasks
- Basic knowledge of some project management and financial software, and excel
- Experience in turning visions and plans into actionable tasks
- Experience from a similar kind of role
- Full proficiency in English
Nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- Previous growth tech, startup, venture capital or private equity experience
- Expertise from finance or legal sector and willingness to support such activities
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably from a University of Applied Sciences
Salary & benefits:
Salary and benefits will be negotiated separately based on the candidate’s skills and experience. Please note that we hire our international talent residing outside of Finland with contractor status, this means that you'd be invoicing us every month and paying your own social security contributions.
In terms of benefits we treat all contractors like employees so you would get sick days, paid national holidays of the country of residence and 2.5 paid vacation days per month worked.
Take this into consideration and make sure to include your salary request in the application!
More about the company:
Read more about our vision and projects on our website eiger.co
Please, include in your application:
- A short paragraph on why you would like to work at Eiger specifically
- Links to any relevant content (Github, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Your salary request
- Potential starting date