Looking to reshape urban mobility? Buckle up! We at MOIA, part of the Volkswagen Group, are on a mission to transform cities with cutting-edge ridepooling systems. We're partnering with cities and public transport operators to avoid individual car traffic and use road infrastructure more efficiently.
Imagine being part of a team who relieved cities of congestion, noise, and fumes. Join us in the ridepooling revolution – we're even testing autonomous driving magic in Hamburg!
We welcome candidates at all career levels, including working students, interns, and experienced professionals. If you find MOIA intriguing, aspire to be a valued team member, and have a keen interest in collaborating with a diverse group, we'd love to receive your application.
We have different areas where we might need you:
- Strategy & Business Development
- Product & Design
- Finance, Legal & Purchasing
- Marketing, Brand & Communications
- People & Relations
- Assistant & Office
What you will experience:
- Work on challenging and impactful projects at the forefront of European mobility
- Trustful collaboration with smart, diverse colleagues who embrace learning from mistakes
- Thrive in a sustainable- and agile-born company
- Active knowledge sharing (mentoring, continuous learning, job rotations, trainings, and conferences)
- Take responsibility and own the services and product you create
- Build fast, autonomous, and scaleable solutions
- A hybrid working setup
Tell us what skills contribute to your success:
- What has been your experience or why would you like to learn on the professions listed above?
- What is your ideal working environment?
- Describe your ideal role and how you would like to make an impact in the mobility industry.
- Professionally fluent languages - which language are you able to work in?
Ready to join?
Please answer the questions and submit your applications in the fields below. Once you submit your application, our People & Relations team will review it with the hiring manager relevant to the role you expressed interest for to see if there is a suitable upcoming role in our team. Find out more about our hiring process.
Our benefits in a nutshell
- Competitive salary (including bonus)
- Hybrid work setup, flexible working hours, and possibility of flexible work arrangements depending on your needs (parenting, care work, volunteering, etc.)
- Budget and monthly expense allowance for home office setup
- Possibility of remote work from outside of Germany for up to 6 weeks per year from over 40 different countries - Connect work & travel!
- Public transport ticket (fully subsidized) for commuting and traveling throughout Germany and discount on MOIA rides
- Subsidized fitness club membership or bike leasing
- Learning environment with continuous learning days, job rotation, trainings and workshops, coaching, conferences, books, and language classes
- Mental health support, 1:1 sessions with external professionals and mental unload workshops
- 30 vacation days, sabbatical and unpaid leave option
- Relocation support with service provider (visa, administration, etc.)
- Dog-friendly offices (at our Hamburg location)
For student & internship positions, we have an adjusted set of benefits. You can find them here.
Be who you are!
We are a member of Charta der Vielfalt and are dedicated to actively fostering a workplace that celebrates and promotes diversity in various aspects such as age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or cognitive ability, and ethnicity. At MOIA, we embrace a culture where people are accepted, respected, valued, appreciated, and included.
In our commitment to promoting diversity and inclusivity, we regularly provide unconscious bias training to all our employees. Furthermore, we continuously strive to enhance our hiring process by ensuring a diverse hiring panel.
To reinforce an unbiased screening process, we kindly ask you not to include your picture, age, address, or any other details that are unrelated to your qualifications and suitability for the role.
Our Future Work model
Since we love to collaborate, it is clear to us that we don't want to become a fully remote company, but we also don't need to spend every day of the week in the office to do a great job.
Our current hybrid work approach focuses on adapting to different needs, including increased flexibility that works best for the teams and the individuals with as much self-determination as possible.
Who we are
At MOIA GmbH, our team of more than 350 employees develops the technical products for our on-demand ridepooling service in the form of an end-to-end integrated product, from hub, fleet, and driver management to passenger and B2B solutions. At the same time, we want to make the vision of an autonomously driving mobility service a reality and plan to bring the first autonomous MOIA ridepooling vehicle to the streets by 2025.
At our offices in Berlin and Hamburg, international teams of developers, engineers, designers, and strategists work on a shared mission. As a tech company, more than half of our employees are developers. We pursue value-driven development based on our product values of comfort, reliability, safety, and privacy.
We aspire to be a leading company in the fields of rethinking mobility and improving urban transportation by making it more relaxed, more affordable and an entirely positive experience for everyone.
MOIA gets things moving. On a shared journey – towards an easier, smarter, and more meaningful future.