We have several positions open for our newly formed teams
To make the vision of an autonomously driving mobility service a reality we are building up the new business domain Vehicle Integration with new product development teams. These teams develop the applications and tools needed to enable autonomous passenger management within our MOIA vehicles in a world without a driver: How do passengers authenticate themselves in the vehicle without a driver? How to ensure a safe cabin at all times during boarding and during the ride? Which content should be displayed at the vehicle screens to provide a safe and informative user experience for the passenger?
Which teams you could join:
- Vehicle Mission: Develops automated vehicle routines across the customer journey
- Cabin Surveillance & Safety: Provides a real-time video stream of the cabin to the remote service operator and actions to interact with the vehicle
- Operator Interaction: Builds a platform to inform the passenger about critical incidents and to provide the remote service operator all vehicle details to operate the ridesharing service
- Vehicle Foundation: Is responsible for updating our vehicle software over-the-air (OTA), ensures security aspects for the teams and builds tooling for rapid feature development
Each team has the necessary roles on board to take full responsibility for the given value streams: from backend and embedded developers to quality specialists, functional safety experts and product owners.
During our first conversation, we will figure out together which team fits best to you. You will also get more in-depth information of what to expect when you join.
What you will do
- Make teams feel confident about releases by promoting a culture of quality in the teams throughout the delivery lifecycle
- Be part of a cross functional team - involved from the requirements analysis and planning to the delivery and acceptance by our stakeholders
- Drive and implement the testing strategy together with our partners and in collaboration with our teams
- Connect automotive and agile software development: Make software safe by pushing for CI/CD, quality-shift-left, full automation and fast feedback loops
- Setup traceability across different work products to automate frequent releases
- Coordinate and execute testing activities in your team, mainly ensuring the quality, being a sparring partner by building up a test strategy
- Evaluate and select technical testing tools and frameworks for hard- and software components
- Align manual testing efforts on hardware components
- Organize test drives in an autonomously driving vehicle in the streets of Hamburg
What will help you to fulfill your role
- You have experience in automotive software development, specifically SiL and HiL testing
- Knowledge of automotive testing techniques and tools (e.g.; Vector CANoe, dSpace Scalexio, ...)
- You are comfortable driving the test strategy for vehicle software components
- You know how to keep an overview of your team’s workstreams and their respective releases
- You have worked in a functional safety and ASPICE context.
- Willingness to travel 1-2 days per month (if the situation during the pandemic allows) to our partners in Berlin or Wolfsburg
- Experience (being open for) working in cross-functional and agile teams
- Would be a plus if you worked in the context of C++ and/or ROS
- Experience in cybersecurity testing (e.g., fuzzing, PenTests, ...) would be another plus
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet all the requirements for the role yet. We embrace individual growth at MOIA.
In case you have questions regarding your application, you can approach the recruiter Patty directly.
Our benefits in a nutshell
- Competitive salary (including bonus)
- Hybrid work setup, flexible working hours, and possibility of flexible work arrangements depending on your needs (parenting, care work, volunteering, etc.)
- Budget and monthly expense allowance for home office setup
- Possibility of remote work from outside of Germany for up to 4 weeks per year from over 40 different countries - Connect work & travel!
- Public transport ticket (fully covered) and discount on MOIA rides
- Subsidized fitness club membership or bike leasing
- Learning environment with continuous learning days, job rotation, trainings and workshops, coaching, conferences, books, and language classes
- Mental health support, 1:1 sessions with external professionals and mental unload workshops
- 30 vacation days, sabbatical and unpaid leave option
- Relocation support with service provider (visa, administration, etc.)
- Dog-friendly offices (at our Hamburg location)
For student & internship positions, we have an adjusted set of benefits. You can find them here.
Be who you are!
We are a member of Charta der Vielfalt and are actively working on creating a workplace that promotes and values diversity in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or cognitive ability, and ethnicity. At MOIA we embrace a culture, where people feel accepted, respected, valued, appreciated, and included.
We offer unconscious bias training regularly for all our employees. Also, we are working on making our hiring process as inclusive as possible, such as ensuring a diverse hiring panel. To reinforce an unbiased screening process, we kindly ask you not to include any photograph in your application.
Our Future Work model
Since we love to collaborate, it is clear to us that we don't want to become a fully remote company, but we also don't need to spend every day of the week in the office to do a great job.
Our current hybrid work approach focuses on adapting to different needs, including increased flexibility that works best for the teams and the individuals with as much self-determination as possible.
Who we are
At MOIA GmbH, our team of more than 300 employees develops the technical products for our on-demand ridepooling service in the form of an end-to-end integrated product, from hub, fleet, and driver management to passenger and B2B solutions. At the same time, we want to make the vision of an autonomously driving mobility service a reality and plan to bring the first autonomous MOIA vehicle to the streets by 2025.
At our offices in Berlin and Hamburg, international teams of developers, engineers, designers, and strategists work on a shared mission. As a tech company, more than half of our employees are developers. We pursue value-driven development based on our product values of comfort, reliability, safety, and privacy.
We aspire to be a leading company in the fields of rethinking mobility and improving urban transportation by making it more relaxed, more affordable and an entirely positive experience for everyone.
MOIA gets things moving. On a shared journey – towards an easier, smarter, and more meaningful future.