Our OpenUp and iPractice ventures help people become and stay mentally and physically healthy. We continuously develop our practice and online platform for mental well-being. Users can start directly with various online programs and connect face to face with a psychologist. All programs are evidence-based, result-oriented and short and sweet. Sustainable results come from daily practice and users are supported by an accessible system and network of psychologists. We offer our services all over Europe, in various languages. We help hundreds of people every day and the number of users is growing fast.
OpenUp is looking for a Marketing Specialist for the
Who we are
We are on a mission to make mental health accessible to everyone. At OpenUp, we support companies creating an open workplace in the field of mental health. Via our OpenUp platform, employees receive direct access to health checks, self-help programs, webinars, mindfulness sessions and a large team of recognized online psychologists for 1-on-1 consults.
Our people make OpenUp a great place to work. We love working together and learning from each other. We value an inclusive culture where everyone can be themselves at work. One thing we all have in common: we have a positive mindset.
We are already helping over 400+ (international) companies, e.g. Rituals, HelloFresh, KPMG, Miele and Decathlon. We are the Dutch and German market leader. But that’s not enough to achieve our mission: We thrive to become the number one mental healthcare partner in the whole of Europe.
That's why we are expanding our international marketing team and are looking for like-minded talent.
As marketing Specialist UK at OpenUp you will build reach in the UK market within the different ICP’s, and drive traffic towards our content. In other words, you will help implement marketing, branding and advertising plans in the United Kingdom. You are the glue that brings together our marketing team with our UK sales and customer success team: Responsibilities consist of understanding the field of HR professionals in the UK market, selecting media sources and marketing channels, organising local events, deciding what events to join, and supporting the central marketing team with creating assets relevant for the UK market.
What you will be doing
- Prepare and execute materials for local marketing campaigns;
- Assist and implement company’s brand strategy;
- Identifying local marketing channels and opportunities;
- Provide local market research, competitive analyses, and consumer trends;
- Assisting with local webinars/masterclasses/workshops/third party events etc.;
- Support our central marketing team in executing our marketing strategy;
- Support the publishing team in creating local PR and B2B content;
- Ensuring a consistent tone-of-voice throughout all of our local advertisements;
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals by identifying and executing improvements for processes, content and lead generation.
OpenUp loves people. We hope you do too. Engaging with people around you from all walks of life is something you like to do. You thrive when working in a team and can communicate effectively at different levels. You are enthusiastic about mental health, which is a topic as normal as going to the gym, and you would love to connect to this higher purpose.
You are a self-starter and always looking for ways to improve, grow and develop yourself. You enjoy working in an inclusive environment where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and create impactful ideas together. Your motto is: you can learn from setbacks and get back up, and you celebrate success! A courageous mission needs great people. Ready to join us?
Next to that:
- You have completed your studies in the field of or related to marketing, advertising or communications;
- You are UK native;
- You have 2-3 years experience in a similar role;
- You are available for 32 to 40 hours per week;
- You know your way around digital and traditional marketing channels;
- Pre: experience with Canva, Google Analytics, Wordpress, and/or ActiveCampaign;
- Pre: you have experience with our target audience, HR professionals;
Pre: experience with creating and setting up third party or own events.
What you can expect
OpenUp is fast growing and you have the chance to become part of this challenging journey. Your high impact role in this early-stage scale-up offers a lot of great opportunities and chances to grow with us. You are working in a diverse and international environment from our offices in the heart of Berlin or Amsterdam. We like to have fun together with a lot of team building activities like our weekly ‘borrels’, after work sport classes, the yearly ski-trip and our Paddle tournament. Which makes our work fun, challenging and dynamic.
Next to that:
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Flexibility to work from the office or your home office. We provide you with the hardware you need to work comfortably;
- Daily healthy and vegetarian lunch in our office;;
- Free and unlimited access to our mindfulness courses and psychologists.
Excited about this role at OpenUp? We love to learn more about you. Send us your application through our website and we will be in touch with you soon. Do you have any questions? Let us know right away and reach out to Jesper.
Jesper Vieveen – Head of Marketing
Phone: + 31 6 38246927
At OpenUp, everyone is welcome to apply - regardless of color, age, gender, nationality or any other label. We embrace what makes you unique and we believe that a diverse team is crucial to success. If you are ready to OpenUp, join us!