Our OpenUp and iPractice ventures help people become and stay mentally and physically healthy. We continuously develop our practice and online platform for mental well-being. Users can start directly with various online programs and connect face to face with a psychologist. All programs are evidence-based, result-oriented and short and sweet. Sustainable results come from daily practice and users are supported by an accessible system and network of psychologists. We offer our services all over Europe, in various languages. We help hundreds of people every day and the number of users is growing fast.
Who we are
We are on a mission to make mental health accessible to everyone. At OpenUp, we support companies creating an open workplace in the field of mental health. Via our OpenUp platform, employees receive direct access to health checks, self-help programs, masterclasses, mindfulness sessions, and a large team of recognized online psychologists for 1-on-1 consults and group sessions.
Our people make OpenUp a great place to work. We love working together and learning from each other. We value an inclusive culture where everyone can be themselves at work. One thing we all have in common: we have a positive mindset.
We are already helping over 500+ (international) companies, e.g. Rituals, Decathlon, Nespresso, L’Occitane, Asics, Innocent and OG Esports. We are already the Dutch and German market leader and we are currently expanding in France, Spain and in the UK. But that’s not enough to achieve our mission: we thrive to become the number one mental healthcare partner in the whole of Europe.
Does taking videos and turning them into inspiring stories get you excited? Are you a mental health advocate and would you like to be part of a rapidly growing company with a social impact? Are you an enthusiastic teammate who thrives in a collaborative environment and takes charge of creative visual projects through to completion? If so, it’s time to OpenUp as a Video Content Specialist.
We are looking for a Video Content Specialist who is responsible for creating, recording and editing impactful videos. You will be busy shooting and editing a wide range of content (testimonials, interviews, courses, marketing videos, more …) for our end-users and HR partners. On the B2B side, making sure that the end product reflects OpenUp’s mission and engages our target audience. And for B2C (our end-users) to inspire, activate and educate in different languages. Making mental health accessible to all.
You are part of our Content Team but also work closely together with our Marketing, Product, and Customer Success Team, since your content creation skills are needed in several divisions.
What you will be doing
- Create, shoot, produce and edit a variety of creative video content including commercials/marketing content, testimonials, interviews, mini-courses and more;
- Incorporates new and innovative editing techniques;
- Adjust all video content to our specific channels (website, social media, …);
- Ensure consistency through all video formats (tone of voice, brand, graphics, …);
- Provide input for and work on new video content ideas and find creative ways to repurpose content that works;
- Analyse the video content efforts and optimise accordingly;
- Work closely with different teams (content, marketing, product, psychologists, …) to deliver video content that our clients need.
OpenUp loves people. We hope you do too. Engaging with people around you from all walks of life is something you like to do. You thrive when working in a team and communicate effectively at different levels. You love to connect to our higher purpose and you are enthusiastic about mental health, which is a topic as normal as going to the gym.
You are a self-starter and always looking for ways to improve, grow, and develop yourself. You learn from setbacks and you celebrate successes. You enjoy working in an inclusive environment where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and create impactful ideas together.
Next to that:
- You have relevant experience in the field of or related to communications, journalism, marketing, or audiovisual media;
- You are fluent in English and can easily communicate and participate in meetings in English;
- You have at least 2-3 years experience in creating and editing all sorts of video content;
- You are available for 32 to 40 hours per week;
- You are creative and strong with video and images; you know how to create an impactful story and a video that people want to watch;
- You are proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X or Davinci Resolve for video editing;
- You like to work in a fast-paced environment;
- You ideally live in the Randstad area (Netherlands) to easily shoot at Dutch clients’ location;
- BONUS - You have good copywriting skills and ability to work on scripts if needed. You also have motion graphics or animation experience and photography skills.
What you get
OpenUp is fast growing and you have the chance to become part of this challenging journey. Your high impact role in this early-stage scale-up offers a lot of great opportunities and chances to grow with us.
You are working in a diverse and international environment. We have an office in the heart of Amsterdam and Berlin. It's possible to work remote, hybrid, or from the office.
We like to have fun together and organise nice team building activities, like our after work drinks, sport classes, and our yearly ski-trip. This makes our work fun, challenging, and dynamic. Next to that, we offer:
- Competitive salary and compensation package.
- Flexibility to work from the office or your home office. We provide you with the hardware you need to work comfortably.
- Daily healthy and vegetarian lunch.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Free and unlimited access to our mindfulness courses and psychologists (also for your family/partner).
Excited about this role at OpenUp? We love to learn more about you. Send us your application (resume/showreel and cover letter) through our website and we will be in touch with you soon.
Mirjam Woelders / TA BP
At OpenUp, everyone is welcome to apply - regardless of color, age, gender, nationality or any other label. We embrace what makes you unique and we believe that a diverse team is crucial to success. If you are ready to OpenUp, join us!