Qovery is a platform that empowers developers to deploy their applications in the cloud in just a few seconds.
We help growing tech companies accelerate and scale the application development cycle with zero infrastructure management investment. The simplest path to deliver apps quickly! Designed for Developers, our platform handles the Ops work: fast and modern deployment, high resiliency, highly scalable, and secure. So devs can focus on their business with serenity.
At Qovery, we are building the next generation of application deployment and management. Something as simple as your grandma could use!!!
We believe that different cultures and diversity are mandatory to make a great company and product. This is why we encourage more diversity and inclusion in the tech space. We want to encourage more people from different backgrounds to apply for jobs with Qovery.
We are about to expand our team and want to focus on building a top-notch company. Join and help us to make a great place to work.
At Qovery, we are about to build our Sales Team and looking for our first Sales Development Representatives (SDR). The SDR is responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for Qovery’s sales organisation. This position lays the foundation for a successful high-tech sales career. There is a path to success and career growth within Qovery for the right candidate willing to learn and work toward that goal.
What will your job look like?
- Master Qovery Product and Sales Process
- Effectively execute outbound prospecting initiatives using business and industry knowledge.
- Conduct high-level discovery conversations in target accounts through various channels.
- Build strong relationships with prospects and customers
- Build a solid reputation with customers and gain interest in Qovery
- Manage Sales lead information in the CRM and report it the right way
- Represent Qovery at conferences and events
- Work on content for inbound and outbound
- Work closely with the DX team to improve Sales tactics, content, and methods.
What will your first 3-6 months at Qovery look like?
- Consistently meet Sales goals and targets
- Learn the Qovery products and messaging
- Learn the necessary tools to be successful: CRM, scripts, Outbound Cadence Tech Stach, product info…
- Build relationships within the Sales & other teams at Qovery
- Leverage any opportunity you can learn about the market and business
You may be a good fit if:
- You speak a native English language
- You have previous tech industry experience, ideally
- You are responsible and professional
- You are coachable
- You are a self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements.
- You are positive and energetic with phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills.
- You share our values and work following those values
- You are independent, goal-oriented and have a proactive attitude
- You are competitive, driven by results and motivated to develop your career in sales
- You are disciplined and communicative in remote environments
- You have a strong willingness to learn and try new things
- You are organised and committed to excellence
- You are collaborative and with a strong team spirit
- You have great research skills
Our ambition and spirit
We want to revolutionize application deployment. We are in 2023, and it is still too complex to deploy and manage applications and dependencies (databases, brokers, storage...). Even with the help of cloud providers!!!
We are people-oriented:
- We empower people to grow (not only on tech aspects) and be better by regular 1:1s, feedback, performance reviews for instance. We help you reach the best of yourself!
- Excellent soft skills are mandatory to become a Qovery team member
- Relation and communication is key to build a great product
One more thing:
- We're 100% remote to propose the best wellness possible (3hrs +/- from Paris timezone)
- We have flexible working hours
- We share the love thanks to a monthly co-work all together (proposed but not mandatory!) and a great offsite twice a year
- You can choose your devices
- Your voice is heard; no matter your level, we're a team, all going in the same direction.
- Anyone in the company can have an impact on every level. We encourage anyone to participate outside his immediate area.
- Competitive salary