One key barrier to moving towards a climate-neutral economy is the lack of data availability and transparency across companies. Aiming to remove this structural barrier, we leverage the power of data and automation to accelerate the decarbonization of manufacturing companies. As a product-driven company, we’re using cutting edge technology and scientific research to tackle climate change the right way.
Our climate intelligence suite enables a low-carbon economy by automating processes in carbon accounting and laying the analytical foundation that is needed for effective emission reduction.
To power our growth, we have raised a total of 8.2m€ from Capnamic, UVC Partners, the European Union, Picus Capital and Possible Ventures in our Pre-Seed and Seed Round.
What to expect 👀
- We’re here to decarbonize the industry - and want you to be, too. That’s why you’ll receive a very competitive and entrepreneurial compensation package with a relevant equity component.
- We’re a team that embraces the unknown. We work in cross-functional teams to tackle ambitious challenges, provide feedback on everything we see, and are passionate about asking the "dumb" questions.
- We’re a diverse group of people. But that’s what makes it an awesome experience. Coming from various background, disciplines and cultures and bringing in our unique views is at the core of what we do. We’re always eager to learn from one another.
- We offer an environment that puts your needs first. You’ll get access to sponsored EGYM Wellpass to find inner peace at Yoga or your inner monkey at bouldering. Putting your needs first also applies to your tech - are you team Mac or Thinkpad?
- We’re here for fun, too. From Friday events to company offsites in the Alps or daily Kicker and darts sessions.
Our values 💚
🕊️ Trust in people: We trust that people are by default working for the right reasons and having good intentions.
🧠 Learning culture: Direct, actionable and frequent feedback (among each other, upwards, downwards). Embrace the unknown (if you ask a good question, it's likely this already makes you the person with the most knowledge about the topic).
🧗♀️ Never let another person fail: We're always there for each other as a team. If it's urgent and important we make it a priority together.
🗣️ Honesty and direct communication: Honesty isn't a one way street - it requires everyone to allow for a safe environment to grow together. Being bold but always humble and respectful.
🤜 Ownership & At cause attitude: At cause culture - If it's broken, let's fix it. Embrace the things we're not good at yet and empower every team member to be best equipped to deliver at their best. We'll make (many) mistakes - Let's celebrate our f*ck ups but let's make sure that we flag issues early and offer full transparency on roadblocks.
Equal Opportunity 🤍
Tanso is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.