Lead the development of product from protype to production in support of Terra Quantum’s evolving objectives. Inspire and instruct teams in exactly how to develop and maintain stable and tested software in an iterative, customer-centered design. Collaborate with business intelligence and data scientists to define metrics and telemetry for measuring customer engagement and software health. Build things with a highly collaborative, globally distributed team. Approach challenges with a passion for efficiency and security. Work directly with the Global Director of Technology and Product Engineering teams to exceed the expectations of a highly skilled and diverse company workforce. Work on an enthusiastic team where cordial debate is encouraged amongst peers and preparation is often rewarded with a plan of action.
- Coordinate between research developers and product management
- Build fast prototypes to prove concepts and provide demos to stakeholders
- Ensure internal libraries and bespoke logic conform to standard structure with unit and regression tests
- Document, establish the hands-on examples and teach software development best practices
- Integrations with external partners and tools
- Implementation of security standards and regulatory compliance
- Iterative updates and product development
- Planning, estimations, diagrams
- Prototyping for new features
- Agile sprint-based team cadence
- Brainstorming solutions with peers
- Expertise with Python, C++, and Java
- Expertise with TensorFlow, Torch and machine learning pipelines
- Expertise with advanced mathematics related to machine learning and quantum computing
- Expertise in building and measuring marketing funnel models for software products
- Comfortable working on public cloud platform AWS | GCP | Azure
- Experience deploying applications on containers (Docker, k8s, Rancher k3s, Anthos, etc.)
- TDD/BDD expertise and experience a huge plus
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English - German language skills are a huge plus
- Fearless in exploring new ways of working, experimental concepts and innovations
- Willingness to build and work hands-on to set the example for how our teams should scale
- Clear and customer-oriented agile and team-oriented mindset
- Growth mindset, eager to learn and grow, initiative, drive and energy
We are an international team of quantum technology experts and dedicated business creatives that are working to bring quantum-enabled solutions to the global market. Our brilliant team members enjoy a high degree of freedom working remotely or joining one of our office spaces. We have a vibrant, enthusiastic, passionate and creative culture driven by trust, excellence and continuous improvement. If you join the Terra Quantum team, you can expect:
- An opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the pioneering field of Quantum Technologies as well as an experienced and progressive Leadership team
- Gain knowledge of some of the most cutting-edge technology developments in science & engineering
- A chance to be part of one of Europe’s leading technology firms of the upcoming decades
- Welcoming, friendly, and professional colleagues
- A personal development plan with clear goals for advancement
- A competitive salary
- A performance related bonus
- Flexible working arrangements
- A diverse and supportive atmosphere, where innovation and initiative are encouraged
If you are enthusiastic about positively impacting the world and helping to drive the second quantum revolution, let’s talk!
Quantum technologies have the potential to solve some of the world’s biggest challenges. There have been great advances in all areas of quantum technologies, and new fields of application are opened up every day. Hybrid computer systems that combine classic high-performance computing with quantum computers are already being used to develop solutions in sectors such as logistics, healthcare, finance, energy, automotive and aerospace. Quantum mechanical predictions are also used to obtain unprecedented precision in measurements, generate unbreakable codes, and form the basis of impenetrable communication networks. All these developments are happening right now, and they are happening at Terra Quantum.
At Terra Quantum we are building the world’s leading Quantum Technology company. We offer customers world-class quantum technology expertise organized as “quantum-as-a-service”: hybrid quantum algorithms, quantum compute and quantum enabled security solutions. Through the proprietary quantum cloud, customers have access to a unique technology platform which provides a toolset to solve real-world challenges in the realms of machine learning, optimization and simulation, today. In 2022, the company closed its Series A financing round with a $75m fundraise.
Quantum physics has, in some respects, parallels to the machine language of our computers-the zeros and ones into which our keyboard or touchscreen instructions are translated for execution in the computer-only on a larger scale: it is the machine language of the universe. The second quantum revolution is based on the control of individual quantum systems, such as individual atoms. We use quantum computers to solve currently unsolvable problems, simulate molecules and their interactions, find drugs for diseases that are not yet curable, find new materials, or make artificial intelligence stronger. Quantum is now.
Terra Quantum is a future-focused quantum services and technology company working on making the second quantum revolution a reality. Terra Quantum’s activities span all areas, markets, and industries globally.
- Our purpose is to pioneer quantum technologies to change the world for good,
- Our vision is to lead the quantum revolution and be the trailblazer in technology solutions, shaping a better future for humankind to thrive in, and
- Our mission is to unleash the power of quantum tech to deliver meaningful solutions today
Terra Quantum is an equal opportunities employer, committed to diversity, inclusion and employee well-being.