Here you can find our German speaking jobs.
Wunderflats is Germany's market leader for mid-term furnished housing. The Berlin-based scale-up was founded in 2015 by Jan Hase and Arkadi Jampolski. The platform connects those looking for temporary homes, and those offering them, with easy and secure solutions for mid-term rentals with a minimum rental period of one month. Wunderflats offers verified rental agreements and additional landlord services that range from a professional photoshoot of the apartment to a full-service rental management solution.
Wunderflats currently lists over 30,000 apartments in Europe and has over 160 employees. For more information, visit wunderflats.com.
As a Sales Intern (f/m/d) you will strengthen our successful and motivated sales team in Berlin. You will get first impressions of the sales process, insights into the development of sales strategies, and you will actively support the team in the acquisition and onboarding of new customers. As an intern, you will also be an integral member of our business development team and shape the future of Wunderflats together with your colleagues.
This position is a great opportunity for anyone looking to start their career in sales, business development or key account management.
YOUR WUNDER MISSION
- In the day-to-day business, you will take over an independent area of responsibility including contacting and communicating with landlords.
- You will be responsible for approaching and qualifying new potential landlords according to the principle of "solution-oriented sales".
- From the first call to onboarding - you will create great customer relations and an atmosphere that simply convinces every customer.
- Facts, figures and data don't scare you. On the contrary, you let yourself be guided by clear goals.
- You actively continue to educate yourself and work on your expert knowledge of the real estate market and its current developments.
YOUR WUNDER PROFILE
- You are passionate and enthusiastic about sales as well as contact with people, and have ideally already gained initial experience through internships in sales or customer service.
- You want to gain practical and job-relevant experience and throw yourself into the start-up routine.
- In addition to your communication skills, you are convincing with your likeable charisma and your self-confident appearance.
- You are a reliable team player with a goal-oriented way of working.
- Flexibility, creativity and a hands-on mentality are an integral part of your DNA.
- You have experience in the real estate industry or are interested in acquiring it
- Very good German and English skills round off your profile
- You have around 6 months time on your hands
OUR WUNDER PITCH
- #empathyculture: Become part of our international team with a scale-up atmosphere, where you as a person really count and your ideas and work make a real impact.
- #worklifebalance: Our working hours are flexible and family-friendly. We operate a hybrid policy with specific office days. Whilst also providing the possibility for fully remote options.
- #personaldevelopment: We support you in your personal & professional development, e.g. through individual training programs, workshops, or participation in trade fairs and conferences.
- #wunderoffice: Work from our brand new offices in Berlin (Hackescher Markt), with ergonomically equipped workstations, relaxation room, playground, roof terrace and fruit & drinks on us.
- #welovetohavefun: Celebrate with us at our annual summer or winter party, and regular after-work gatherings, and power up in our office with yoga, table soccer, table tennis, or in our gym.
- #morebenefits: A special discounted membership at Urban Sports Club? Decent discounts at FutureBens? Let's go!
*We at Wunderflats value the diversity of our team and stand for equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We respect all differences from person to person, visible or not.