Allow us to introduce ourselves
Hello there! We’re Appinio, the fastest (and coolest) market research platform. On a mission to make the world a little more fact-based, we help companies understand how consumers think and make better data-driven decisions.
We started out in Hamburg back in 2014 but we’re now humbled to call the world our playground, with over 200 employees spread across 25 cities (we’re remote-first), 2000+ international clients and a panel reach of 7 million, globally.
Want to be a part of the Appinio movement? 🚀
Your mission as a BDR
Appinio is looking for rockstar Business Development Representatives (m/f/d) to continue our strong growth track. As a BDR, you are at the forefront of our journey to revolutionize the insights market and help to drive our expansion. As we enter new markets and industries, we are looking for smart, creative, passionate, sociable, and energetic people to join our ambitious team. As a BDR, you will be identifying, pursuing and realizing growth opportunities and will specialize in attractive verticals like FMCG, Consultancies/Agencies, Pharma/Healthcare, and Fashion & eCommerce. You will get support in building a relevant network in your respective vertical and positioning yourself as an industry expert. The BDR position is your chance to build a career in business development, sales, marketing or customer success and join one of Europe’s fastest growing & coolest companies.
What you’ll be doing
- Understand industry dynamics and trends, identify potential target customers and uncover needs of target personas within relevant prospects
- Draft outbound strategies to approach potential target customers, craft and execute communication sequences
- Guide and develop Working Students once you’re fully onboarded and well-equipped with all the tools and skills necessary to excel in your role
- Creation and analysis of account maps to understand your target companies’ structures and discover relevant decision-makers
- Collaborate across international teams to guarantee the best user experience for our clients
- Lead your qualification and nurture meetings with CEOs, CMOs, Head of Innovation, and other target personas supported by perfectly prepared meetings with your team
- Optimize internal processes to make working methods more efficient (Our value: think 10x)
You will thrive in this role if
- You have successfully completed your Apprenticeship (Ausbildung), Bachelor or Master and are extremely motivated to gain valuable experience within the area of sales, promoting one of the best products out there
- You are a very sociable person, characterized by an open nature, which enables you to approach new people with ease
- You are characterized by strong communication skills, excellent time management, a hands-on mentality and an independent work behavior
- You like to work in a structured, strategical, and customer-oriented manner in an international and (semi)-remote environment
- You are able to pick up tasks very quickly and execute them as efficient as possible
- You feel comfortable to get challenged, while challenging other colleagues during your day-to-day business (360 degree feedback & collaboration)
- You consider yourself a smart, energetic, passionate, outgoing, creative and entrepreneurial personality
- You are highly ambitious as well as a great team player
- German skills on a native speaker level, as well as fluency in English
What’s in it for you?
- Flexibility Policy - meaning there is no hard cap on the number of vacation days
- Work-from-anywhere Policy
- You have the chance to develop our amazing product from one of the countries where we operate: Spain, France, Germany, Portugal, Netherland or the UK
- You have the chance to work outside of your country of residence for a maximum of 180 days per year, given that you have a valid work permit for that country
- All the hardware you need and your own MacBook
- In case you're located in Hamburg you'll get a subsidized HVV ticket or if you're located in Hamburg or Berlin you'll get access to a mobility budget with the RYDES app
- In case you're located in Hamburg you'll get access to our beautiful office in Hamburg's city center - terrace and BBQ included ;-)
- In case you are located in Germany or Spain, you will have access to a Subsidized Urban Sports Club membership
- In case you're located in Berlin, you will have access to our Co-Working space to get together with our fellow Appinioneers
Studies indicate that men tend to apply for a job if they meet at least 60% of the required criteria, whereas women and individuals from traditionally marginalized groups are inclined to apply only if they meet all the criteria. Therefore, if you believe you have the necessary qualifications and skills but don't fulfil every single requirement mentioned above, we encourage you to contact us anyway. We would be delighted to have a conversation with you and assess if you have the potential to be an excellent match for the position.