Gelato has built the world's largest and most global platform for on-demand production and fulfillment of customized products. Today, those products are part of huge markets, such as apparel, wall-art, drinkware, digitally printed books, greeting cards. In the future, the market opportunities are endless thanks to new technologies such as 3D printing. We support a new wave of e-commerce entrepreneurs to sell their creativity globally, with a more local and sustainable production. With local production and exact matching of supply and demand, there is no waste, and carbon emissions are reduced.
We own no assets - we build the software that connects world-class production facilities all across the world. We have more than 100 production partners in 32 countries. In 72 hours we can reach more than 5 billion people with customized products in a smarter, faster, and greener way.
What you will be doing:
As a Director of Partner Expansion at Gelato, you will play an important role in driving the company's growth through strategic partnerships. This role demands a focus on developing and managing large-scale relationships with top-tier production hubs and suppliers. You'll be responsible for identifying and cultivating significant partnership opportunities, aligning them with Gelato’s broader expansion goals, and overseeing large-scale commercial agreements.
- Strategize and implement plans for expanding our supplier and partner network, focusing on large-scale and high-impact relationships.
- Identify, assess, and engage with potential leads, ensuring they align with Gelato’s strategic objectives.
- Lead the Request for Quote (RFQ) process, overseeing supplier evaluations and making decisions on key partnerships.
- Drive and manage significant commercial partnerships, ensuring they deliver strategic value and meet Gelato’s standards for quality and efficiency.
- Negotiate and finalize large-scale agreements, ensuring they are beneficial and align with company goals.
- Offer high-level strategic insights and contribute to key decisions, influencing Gelato's direction and growth trajectory.
Who We're Looking For:
- An experienced professional with a strategic mindset, skilled in managing large-scale partnerships and deals.
- A leader, capable of identifying and seizing opportunities for substantial growth and expansion.
- Comfortable with high-stakes negotiations and presentations to key external stakeholders.
- Adept in navigating complex commercial landscapes, influencing decisions, and driving strategic partnerships.
- A Bachelor's degree is required; a Master's degree is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 6+ years of relevant experience, particularly in large-scale deal negotiation and partnership management.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
- Proven track record in strategizing and executing large-scale partnerships and deals.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Experience in managing significant projects and initiatives.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with a focus on strategic priorities and large-scale initiatives.
What it’s like to work at Gelato
We are a customer-obsessed team with the ambition to change the world by connecting technology to the printing industry and making it much more sustainable. Everyone who joins our team must feel genuinely intrigued and motivated by our mission. We expect a lot. We are a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are genuinely passionate about their work and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. Our culture is unique and we live by our values, so it's worth learning more about our culture and how we work before presenting your application.
At Gelato, we pride ourselves on our global presence with 16 offices worldwide, fostering a dynamic and diverse work environment. Rooted in a culture that values collaboration, creativity, and camaraderie, we actively cultivate a company culture that thrives on shared experiences. We encourage team members to embrace this culture by working from our inspiring office spaces at least three days a week, allowing for meaningful connections and collective growth.
Lastly, we ask that you please upload your CV in English, regardless of which country you are applying from.