Gelato has built the world's largest and most global platform for on-demand production and fulfillment of customized products. Today, those products are part of huge markets, such as apparel, wall-art, drinkware, digitally printed books, greeting cards. In the future, the market opportunities are endless thanks to new technologies such as 3D printing. We support a new wave of e-commerce entrepreneurs to sell their creativity globally, with a more local and sustainable production. With local production and exact matching of supply and demand, there is no waste, and carbon emissions are reduced.
We own no assets - we build the software that connects world-class production facilities all across the world. We have more than 100 production partners in 32 countries. In 72 hours we can reach more than 5 billion people with customized products in a smarter, faster, and greener way.
Gelato Group consists of three different business units, starting with Optimalprint as our B2C business, offering personalized products to consumers all over the world. Secondly, Gelato Create caters to our creators through our software platform, and connects them with a global range of production partners. Lastly, we have our newest business unit, GelatoConnect. With GelatoConnect, we have built the largest ecosystem in the printing industry, which offers cost savings and efficiency for all improvements for all production hubs.
What you will be doing
As the Demand Generation Director in Gelato Connect, you will define and implement a global Demand and ABM strategy for Gelato Connect. You will deliver 1:1, 1:few and 1:many campaigns to drive acquisition / up-sell / cross-sell / retention /new logo programs for our tiered “Strategic Account” list. This role will report to the Chief Marketing Officer, and with a dotted line to our Chief Revenue Officer, you will be responsible for planning, managing, executing, and measuring demand generation campaigns across digital channels. This will include the strategy, customer journey, content & creative, and channel strategy for campaigns. You will partner closely with other Marketing and Sales leaders to deliver online and offline programs that influence the pipeline and help achieve our quarterly sales goals.
Some of your key responsibilities will include
- Work cross functionally to build, plan, implement and execute an demand generation strategy across outbound sales, performance marketing, customer success, events, partnerships, public relations and content creation.
- Own the program management and execution of demand generation campaigns including: relationships with content syndication vendors, agency relationships, campaign setup and launch, reporting, and predictive insights.
- Develop and manage a centralized intake process for demand generation campaign requests, vetting, production, and execution.
- Work closely with Product Management and Product Marketing to ensure a best in class go to market and commercial strategy
- Own frequent and ongoing communication with Global Sales on campaign planning / calendar, pre-launch sales enablement, and reporting results
- Source and influence new sales pipeline, engage contacts in new functions/roles at existing accounts, and accelerate existing sales pipeline.
- Support the promotion efforts for first-party events, executive roundtables, industry events, partner events, etc.
- Establish a measurement framework and work with the Gelato Connect team to develop a reporting dashboard with insight into: reach/engagement, meetings booked, marketing sourced pipeline, marketing influenced pipeline, MQLs generated and overall campaign return on investment.
- Some domestic and international travel may be required
Who you are
You have a start-up mentality, incredible stamina, resilience, and grit. You’re a doer. You change until you win. You feel comfortable getting your hands dirty while never losing sight of long-term ambition. You are confident in your abilities and experience, yet humble and curious in your execution. Embracing change, complexity, and ambiguity while also navigating a little bit of chaos is essential for success in this role. Working in Gelato means not only thriving in such an environment, but also finding comfort in being uncomfortable.
Our minimum requirements for this role include:
- 5 years of experience planning and executing global demand generation programs
- Experience managing agencies and executing performance marketing across digital channels
- Demonstrable and referenceable success in demand generation program execution. You have proven demand generation program successes (and failures) to reference.
- Comfortable with data - a data-driven marketer who supports decisions and recommendations with insights.
- Firsthand experience executing programs in key marketing automation and CRM tools
- Proven track record for meeting/exceeding lead generation and pipeline influence targets – understand regional sales needs, sales success metrics, and stop-gap strategies for reaching quarterly targets.
- Experience with campaign localization.
- Comfortable working with stakeholders across c-suite, marketing, sales, customer success.
- Deep expertise in full funnel campaign tactics, performance marketing, the demand waterfall, buyer motivations, buyer personas, and demand generation campaign execution from start to finish.
- A keen eye for translating business objectives into appropriate campaign messaging by industry, buyer persona, and company size.
- Excellent project management and time management skills.
- You are comfortable prioritizing a strategy, setting expectations, and at times saying “no” diplomatically.
What it’s like to work at Gelato
We are a customer-obsessed team with the ambition to change the world by connecting technology to the printing industry and making it much more sustainable. Everyone who joins our team must feel genuinely intrigued and motivated by our mission. We expect a lot. We are a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are genuinely passionate about their work and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. Our culture is unique and we live by our values, so it's worth learning more about our culture and how we work before presenting your application.
At Gelato, we pride ourselves on our global presence with 16 offices worldwide, fostering a dynamic and diverse work environment. Rooted in a culture that values collaboration, creativity, and camaraderie, we actively cultivate a company culture that thrives on shared experiences. We encourage team members to embrace this culture by working from our inspiring office spaces at least three days a week, allowing for meaningful connections and collective growth.
Lastly, we ask that you please upload your CV in English, regardless of which country you are applying from.