GR8 Tech is a global product company that provides innovative, scalable platforms and business solutions for the iGaming industry.
We have а great experience: GR8 Tech platform successfully handles millions of active players and offers best practices to develop and grow in the gambling industry. We are here to provide great gaming tech to satisfy even greater ambition!
We develop complete tech coverage for gambling businesses worldwide, including iGaming platform solutions, consulting, integration, and long-lasting operation services.
We are driven by our ambition to make a great product with great people! Together we move the world of iGaming forward — join!
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Preparing and presenting financial reports, including monthly financial statements, managing reports and ad-hoc analyses;
- Preparing budget reports and presenting every quarter, incl. quarterly and annual budgeting;
- Variance and trends analysing to identify key drivers of financial performance and provide insights to management;
- Collaborating with in-house business partners to understand their financial needs and provide financial support and guidance;
- Monitoring and tracking of key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess the company’s financial health and identify areas for improvement;
- Financial modeling and scenario analysing to evaluate potential business opportunities and risks;
- Assisting in the preparation of presentations for executive management and external stakeholders;
- Assisting with the monthly, quarterly and annual financial closing processes;
- Identifying process improvement opportunities and implementing best practices to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of financial planning and analysis activities;
- Monitoring industry trends, regulations and best practices in FP&A.
Essential professional experience:
- Passion for reporting, budgeting, analytics, work in Excel and automatizations;
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, mathematics or a related field, or proven practical experience and completed professional courses. Master’s degree or professional certification is a plus;
- Proven experience in financial planning and analysis, budgeting, forecasting;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and interpret financial data;
- Proficient in financial modeling and using advanced Excel functions;
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex financial information to non-financial stakeholders;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with large datasets;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment;
- Knowledge of financial systems and software (1C, financial planning tools) is preferred;
- Familiarity with IFRSs and financial reporting standards is a plus;
- Working proficiency level in English and Ukrainian or Russian, both spoken and written.
What we offer:
- Sports compensation;
- Medical coverage;
- Psychological support;
- Home-office coverage.
- Remote work, Coworking compensation;
- Childcare budget;
- Maternity leave;
- Paternity leave;
- Additional 2 days for family events.
Our GR8 Culture:
- Open feedback and transparent direct communications;
- Growth and development: better every day;
- High tolerance to experiment and mistakes;
- Supportive friendly environment.