Our vision is to transform presentations, meetings and lectures by turning passive audiences into engaged contributors. We make this possible through our interactive presentation platform where the traditional presentation monologue becomes an inclusive dialogue. We believe in the power of together and that the most successful leaders listen to be heard.
With Mentimeter, users become the best presenter they can be. Meetings become more productive, participants learn more and have fun whilst doing it.
We have more than 200 million users and customers worldwide, on our way of making the world a better place, one presentation at a time.
As a SDR, you will contribute by generating new business by qualifying leads and driving various outbound campaigns. You will also focus on the development of each qualified lead to pass to your team of Account Executives and Relationship Managers. As an SDR you will learn and understand the key fundamentals of successful SaaS sales.
We are looking for a colleague with high energy, an entrepreneurial tempo, and the ability to work closely with our marketing and product colleagues, with a strong focus on business opportunities and sales. The ideal candidate is someone who can start relationships with some of the largest companies in the world - and move them from being loving Mentimeter users to large Enterprise customers.
We are referencing the Dropbox and Slack journeys when we see the future of Mentimeter. Mentimeter is a service that is loved globally and our growth has been almost 100% organic. Sales are currently growing over 10% per month and you will be a driving force to accelerate that growth even further!
We believe that a brilliant person with the right ambition can really leverage their time at Mentimeter. We are growing fast, and with us, so can you. Most importantly, we are looking for a candidate who is eager to develop Mentimeter as a company to a world-leading position. You will be one of the leading individuals making this happen.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Qualify leads based on our user, presenter and customer databases
- Deal with enterprises on a global level with customers in more than 220 countries
- Present and hand-over qualified leads to Account Executives and Relationship Managers
- Continuously improve the processes, analysis, and tactics used by Mentimeter Sales
Resources we have to support you:
- Many (200+ million) users, presenters and customers who love Mentimeter (we have a NPS of above 70)
- Professional CRM and data gathering services (Salesforce, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Intercom etc.) for advanced analytics and segmentation
- World-class lead-generation from the Marketing and Product teams
- Marketing and Sales teams to support in analysis and tactics
- Mentimeter principles / ways-of-working
We strongly believe in the power of together, and we put a lot of effort into collaboration, teamwork and helping each other whenever needed. We believe that every part of Mentimeter, from Sales Development Representatives and Account Executives to Frontend developers and marketing managers contributes equally to our continued success. To foster and emphasize this culture and way of working, we apply a non-commission based salary model in our sales roles, which has proven to be very successful and appreciated across the team.
Read about our benefits & perks here.
Must haves for the role:
- Minimum 1+ year experience working as an SDR or BDR.
- Experience ranging from either prospecting leads, cold-calling, qualifying leads, driving entries sales process, closing new business, rasearching good fit organizations and/or data driven market research
- Ability and some experience assessing business opportunities using data for informative decision making
- Post-secondary education (field not important)
- An entrepreneur in spirit and salesperson by proof, as you will be part of building Mentimeter as a company together with all your colleagues
- Ambitious and result-oriented
- Flexible mindset and open to new ways of working
- You are required to have professional-level English - we sell to more than 220 countries globally today
- Excellent communication skills
It's a bonus if you have:
- Fluent in either German, Spanish or French is considered a plus
- Experience as a Customer Support Representative is considered a plus
- Experience in selling SaaS solutions
- Bachelor or masters degree (field not important)
- You don’t have to know Swedish (we are an English-first organization, daily work is carried out in English and the Mentimeter team currently boasts over 50 different nationalities!)
The recruitment process consists of:
- Personality test and logical ability test
- Introduction Interview
- Business Case
- Competence Interview
- Culture Interview
Please Note: As many of us are currently on summer vacation, response times will be slightly slower than usual. Thank you for your interest and for being patient with us, we'll be sure to carefully view each application and get back to everyone in a timely manner.
Our recruitment process:
1. Introduction interview
3. Competence interview
4. Culture interview
What Mentimeter can offer:
At Mentimeter we can offer a diverse and inclusive work environment supported by smart and driven colleagues. We believe in continuous professional development for all of our colleagues and therefore offer access to a leadership program (including external personal coach) and relevant education to ensure that we continue to be state-of-the-art when it comes to innovating and building Mentimeter. Your place will be in a growing company with lots of career opportunities, working on a beloved product used by more than 200 million people. It’s not all about work though, we also offer a very healthy view on work-life balance.
All of this comes attached with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including pension on ITP level. Once a year we also relocate to exciting places all over the world like San Francisco, Barcelona, Lisbon, Palermo, and Madrid (paid for by us of course). You can read more about our benefits & perks here.
Culture at Mentimeter:
At Mentimeter we believe in giving everyone a voice - regardless of who you are. So we build a platform that does just that. Our platform is not only our product but also our organization. A platform where people feel safe, where differences are embraced, a place where you can have fun. We strongly encourage applicants who are people of color, LGBTQ+, women, people with disabilities, and/or formerly incarcerated people, and a college degree is not strictly required. In order to give everyone a voice, we need to be as diverse as our users.
You can read about our culture here.