Our vision is to transform presentations, meetings and lectures by turning passive audiences into engaged contributors. We make this possible through our interactive presentation platform where the traditional presentation monologue becomes an inclusive dialogue. We believe in the power of together and that the most successful leaders listen to be heard.
With Mentimeter, users become the best presenter they can be. Meetings become more productive, participants learn more and have fun whilst doing it.
We have more than 300 million users and customers worldwide, on our way of making the world a better place, one presentation at a time.
As a Sales Manager you will lead, develop and coach Sales Development Representatives (SDRs), and build on the success we have and strengthen the team by providing new perspectives and business acumen and sales excellence. The role will help ensure that we build a transparent, collaborative, competent, and well-functioning Sales Development team together with other Sales Managers and Leadership teams.
The Sales Manager role at Mentimeter is a combination of focus on Line Management and working as a Team Lead, where you will spend most of your time on working with your team to overachieve their SQL (sales qualified leads) and ARR (annual recurring revenue) goals, tasks related to managing a team such as development talks, employee administration and recruitment, as well as tactics development and implementation. To thrive in this role you need to be motivated by team goal setting and overachievement, developing teams, coaching others, and having a structured approach towards administrative tasks.
What you will do:
- Recruit, onboard and coach an accomplished team of Sales Development Representatives, setting up the team to hit yearly targets
- Develop, mentor and coach each team member to help them reach their full potential and drive high performance - responsibilities include:
- Both personal and professional development
- Promotion / Change of role decision
- Salary setting
- Lead operational work of the SDR Team
- Daily/weekly team and individual coaching to help the team evolve and prosper
- Provide hands-on support for the SDRs in their daily work and participate in customer meetings as appropriate
- Tactical decisions together with Sales Director regarding focus for Sales Development
Resources we have to support you:
- World-class lead-generation from the Marketing and Product teams
- Marketing and Sales team to support in analysis and tactics
- Sales Operations function
- Tailored Management Training Program to give you the best practice and sharings from others on how to succeed in your Manager role
We strongly believe in the power of togetherness, and we put a lot of effort into collaboration, teamwork and helping each other whenever needed. We believe that every part of Mentimeter, from Sales Development Representatives and Account Executives to Frontend Developers and Marketing Managers contributes equally to our continued success. To foster and emphasize this culture and way of working, we apply a non-commission based salary model in our sales roles, which has proven to be very successful and appreciated across the team. You can read about our benefits and perks here.
We believe you have:
- Experience selling B2B software solutions into the SaaS market or similar market
- Previous line management and team leader experience in a Sales Team
- Proven track record in customer/stakeholder relationship management as well as meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Ability to work with data in a structured way for decision-making and scaling actions for effective results
- Strong collaboration skills and a proven track record of building strong teams
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Fluency in English, other major European languages are a plus (Swedish is not required)
It's a bonus if you have:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (field not important)
You don’t have to know Swedish (we are an English-first organization, daily work is carried out in English and the Mentimeter team currently boasts over 20 different nationalities!).
The recruitment process consists of:
- Personality test and logical ability test
- Introduction Interview
- Business Case
- Competence Interview
- Culture Interview
What Mentimeter can offer
At Mentimeter we can offer a diverse and inclusive work environment supported by smart and driven colleagues. We believe in continuous professional development for all of our colleagues and therefore offer access to a leadership program (including external personal coach) and relevant education to ensure that we continue to be state-of-the-art when it comes to innovating and building Mentimeter. Your place will be in a growing company with lots of career opportunities, working on a beloved product used by more than 300 million people. It’s not all about work though, we also offer a very healthy view on work-life balance.
All of this comes attached with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including pension contributions. Once a year we also relocate to exciting places all over the world like Merida & Buenos Aires for our Toronto colleagues, cities in Europe (for our Stockholm colleagues), and cities in APAC (for our Sydney colleagues), paid for by us of course. Learn more about our benefits by visiting our Benefits & Perks page
Culture at Mentimeter
At Mentimeter we believe in giving everyone a voice - regardless of who you are. So we build a platform that does just that. Our platform is not only our product but also our organization. A platform where people feel safe, where differences are embraced, a place where you can have fun. We strongly encourage applicants who are people of color, LGBTQ+, women, people with disabilities, and/or formerly incarcerated people, and a college degree is not strictly required. In order to give everyone a voice, we need to be as diverse as our users.