Our vision is to transform presentations, meetings and lectures by turning passive audiences into engaged contributors. We make this possible through our interactive presentation platform where the traditional presentation monologue becomes an inclusive dialogue. We believe in the power of together and that the most successful leaders listen to be heard.
With Mentimeter, users become the best presenter they can be. Meetings become more productive, participants learn more and have fun whilst doing it.
We have more than 300 million users and customers worldwide, on our way of making the world a better place, one presentation at a time.
Mentimeter is not your average company, and we are not looking for your average TA Partner
As Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be responsible for our sales departments talent acquisition efforts in Toronto. In close partnership with department leads and hiring managers, and with your team, you will develop and drive initiatives that increase awareness of Mentimeter as an extraordinary workplace. As an advisor and team-lead in a global context, you will play a vital role in making sure Mentimeter continues to be a great place to work, by helping us to recruit people who thrive in an inclusive, fun, collaborative and challenging company culture.
To fully thrive and succeed in this role you probably love the variety and the mix this role has to offer. You will both work with operational recruitment as well as strategic initiatives to the continuous development in how we attract, engage, assess and hire the right talents for our sales department and Mentimeter as a whole.
Example of strategic initiatives: employer branding initiatives; recruitment related events for sales people, improving the recruitment process, recruitment trainings for hiring managers
- Strategic and project management related work to make sure we attract, evaluate and hire according to our goals and have an efficient and successful recruitment process and a compassionate candidate experience
- Long term organization and resource planning with department leads
- Lead your department's talent acquisition efforts as team-lead, including goal setting and prioritization, resource allocation and planning of team tasks and projects
- Hands on recruiting; building relationships and recruitment pipelines for senior and management roles
- Proven and grounded work experience as a Talent Acquisition Partner or similar
- Solid hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting of all level sales positions using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Experience of modern Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- Experience working with implementing talent acquisition strategies, processes and tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have a strong business acumen and negotiation skills
- You can demonstrate project management and stakeholder management skills
- You possess the ability to build strong relationships at all levels, working closely with senior leaders regularly.
You will be part of our cross-department Talent Acquisition team and report to our Toronto General Manager and a dotted line to our Global TA lead.
At Mentimeter, we've adopted a hybrid work approach that requires you to join us at the office three days a week. It's not just about work; it's about cultivating the warm, people-centred culture we cherish. Come be a part of it!
The recruitment process consists of:
- Personality test and logical ability test
- Introduction Interview
- Business Case
- Competence Interview
- Culture Interview
What Mentimeter can offer
At Mentimeter we can offer a diverse and inclusive work environment supported by smart and driven colleagues. We believe in continuous professional development for all of our colleagues and therefore offer access to a leadership program (including external personal coach) and relevant education to ensure that we continue to be state-of-the-art when it comes to innovating and building Mentimeter. Your place will be in a growing company with lots of career opportunities, working on a beloved product used by more than 300 million people. It’s not all about work though, we also offer a very healthy view on work-life balance.
All of this comes attached with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including pension contributions. Once a year we also relocate to exciting places all over the world like Merida & Buenos Aires for our Toronto colleagues, cities in Europe (for our Stockholm colleagues), and cities in APAC (for our Sydney colleagues), paid for by us of course. Learn more about our benefits by visiting our Benefits & Perks page
Culture at Mentimeter
At Mentimeter we believe in giving everyone a voice - regardless of who you are. So we build a platform that does just that. Our platform is not only our product but also our organization. A platform where people feel safe, where differences are embraced, a place where you can have fun. We strongly encourage applicants who are people of color, LGBTQ+, women, people with disabilities, and/or formerly incarcerated people, and a college degree is not strictly required. In order to give everyone a voice, we need to be as diverse as our users.