Join us as a Quality Specialist - System Integration and Test (m/f/d) in our Vehicle Integration team on a shared journey that matters!
To make the vision of an autonomously driving mobility service a reality we are building up the new business domain Vehicle Integration with new product development teams. These teams develop the applications and tools needed to enable autonomous passenger management within our MOIA vehicles in a world without a driver: How do passengers authenticate themselves in the vehicle without a driver? How to ensure a safe cabin at all times during boarding and during the ride? Which content should be displayed at the vehicle screens to provide a safe and informative user experience for the passenger?
As our cross-functional and cross-team quality specialist, you will be at the heart of our domain's success, ensuring smooth communication, coordination, and alignment between our domain teams.:
- Vehicle Mission: Develops automated vehicle routines across the customer journey
- Cabin Surveillance & Safety: Provides a real-time video stream of the cabin to the remote service operator and actions to interact with the vehicle
- Operator Interaction: Builds a platform to inform the passenger about critical incidents and to provide the remote service operator all vehicle details to operate the ridesharing service
- Vehicle Foundation: Is responsible for updating our vehicle software over-the-air (OTA), ensures security aspects for the teams and builds tooling for rapid feature development
What you will do
- Integrating MOIA software components into HiL / vehicles
- Responsible for commissioning and maintaining HiLs and vehicles
- Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure the integration of new components
- Establish communication and processes with external stakeholders
- Developing and maintaining technical documentation related to integration processes and procedures
- Designing, developing and implementing test cases in close collaboration with the feature teams
- Creating automated testing scripts to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness
- Execution of system tests at various test environments
- Providing clear communication on a regular basis with the team about test progress, anomalies, risks, and related matters
What will help you to fulfill your role
- You have hands-on experience in automotive software/system development, specifically HiL and vehicle testing
- Knowledge of automotive testing techniques and tools (e.g.; Vector CANoe, Linux shell, ECU Test)
- You know how to keep an overview of the projects workstreams and their respective releases
- You have worked in a functional safety and ASPICE context.
- Willingness to travel approx. 3-4 days per month to our partners in Berlin or Wolfsburg
- Experience (being open to) working in cross-functional and agile teams
- Would be a plus if you worked in the context of C++ and/or ROS
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet all the requirements for the role since we are looking for a diverse range of experiences, skills, and interests. We are certain that there will be something for everyone because we are working on such a variety of tasks and embrace individual growth at MOIA.
In case you have questions regarding your application, you can approach the recruiter Veronica directly.
Our benefits in a nutshell
- Competitive salary (including bonus)
- Hybrid work setup, flexible working hours, and possibility of flexible work arrangements depending on your needs (parenting, care work, volunteering, etc.)
- Budget and monthly expense allowance for home office setup
- Possibility of remote work from outside of Germany for up to 4 weeks per year from over 40 different countries - Connect work & travel!
- Public transport ticket (fully subsidized) for commuting and traveling throughout Germany and discount on MOIA rides
- Subsidized fitness club membership or bike leasing
- Learning environment with continuous learning days, job rotation, trainings and workshops, coaching, conferences, books, and language classes
- Mental health support, 1:1 sessions with external professionals and mental unload workshops
- 30 vacation days, sabbatical and unpaid leave option
- Relocation support with service provider (visa, administration, etc.)
- Dog-friendly offices (at our Hamburg location)
For student & internship positions, we have an adjusted set of benefits. You can find them here.
Be who you are!
We are a member of Charta der Vielfalt and are dedicated to actively fostering a workplace that celebrates and promotes diversity in various aspects such as age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or cognitive ability, and ethnicity. At MOIA, we embrace a culture where people are accepted, respected, valued, appreciated, and included.
In our commitment to promoting diversity and inclusivity, we regularly provide unconscious bias training to all our employees. Furthermore, we continuously strive to enhance our hiring process by ensuring a diverse hiring panel.
To reinforce an unbiased screening process, we kindly ask you not to include your picture, age, address, or any other details that are unrelated to your qualifications and suitability for the role.
Our Future Work model
Since we love to collaborate, it is clear to us that we don't want to become a fully remote company, but we also don't need to spend every day of the week in the office to do a great job.
Our current hybrid work approach focuses on adapting to different needs, including increased flexibility that works best for the teams and the individuals with as much self-determination as possible.
Who we are
At MOIA GmbH, our team of more than 300 employees develops the technical products for our on-demand ridepooling service in the form of an end-to-end integrated product, from hub, fleet, and driver management to passenger and B2B solutions. At the same time, we want to make the vision of an autonomously driving mobility service a reality and plan to bring the first autonomous MOIA ridepooling vehicle to the streets by 2025.
At our offices in Berlin and Hamburg, international teams of developers, engineers, designers, and strategists work on a shared mission. As a tech company, more than half of our employees are developers. We pursue value-driven development based on our product values of comfort, reliability, safety, and privacy.
We aspire to be a leading company in the fields of rethinking mobility and improving urban transportation by making it more relaxed, more affordable and an entirely positive experience for everyone.
MOIA gets things moving. On a shared journey – towards an easier, smarter, and more meaningful future.