At NEORIS we continue to grow and want you to participate by adding more people to our Teams. Invite them to be part of new and challenging projects that span multiple geographies, favoring their professional development. We are NEORIS! As a digital accelerator we help companies step into the future! Currently, we are looking for Bilingual Sr Android Developer (Kotlin).
- 4 to 5 years of Strong experience in designing and architecting mobile applications for platforms such as Android (Kotlin required).
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Strong understanding of architectural patterns, such as MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture.
- Have published apps in the Play store.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch.”
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Proactive approach to staying updated with the latest trends, tools, and best practices in mobile app development and architecture. Willingness to continuously learn and improve professional skills.
- High english level
- Statutory & Major benefits
- Personal Growth
- Attractive benefits plan