Yondr is a disruptor. We challenge convention and simplify complexity. A global developer, owner operator and service provider of data centers, we deliver complex data center capacity needs for the world’s largest tech companies. Our exponential growth sees us looking for extraordinary people to help accelerate us towards our vision: a tomorrow without constraints.
But we can’t do this without you.
About the Role
Yondr is establishing a corporate Program Management Office (PMO) to facilitate the delivery of organizational change in a structured, programmatic and efficient way. The PMO is uniquely positioned to provide an integrated service model that draws upon multiple disciplines of project management, organizational change management, process excellence, and continuous improvement.
The Process Excellence Program Manager will be responsible for developing process excellence as a discipline across the business and driving process excellence in everything we do.
- Design a process excellence framework that will imbed foundational principles of process excellence for Yondr’s global business.
- Develop and deploy process excellence standards, processes and tooling.
- Establish communities of practice across the organization to build maturity and self-sufficiency of departments in managing process excellence.
- Develop relations with key business stakeholders to anticipate demand for PMO support and to influence decisions on process design, improvement and automation.
- Evaluate Yondr’s processes and identify critical processes, their state of maturity and required improvements to minimize risk and maximize productivity.
- Develop and deliver process excellence programs that drive process excellence and improvement across Yondr, prioritizing critical processes.
- Develop business intelligence (metrics, monitoring, analysis and reporting) on process effectiveness.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor's degree and process excellence certification (Six Sigma, BPM, etc.).
- 5+ years experience of process excellence concepts, implementation and delivery in complex business environments.
- Creative thinker.
- Exceptional attention to detail and delivery of outputs to outstandingly high levels of quality.
- Influential with ability to manage multiple stakeholders to deliver a successful conclusion.
- Ability to think pragmatically and drive execution of concepts.
- Flexible and dynamic - self-motivated, results driven, ability to deal with change.
- Highly organized and structured, logical and lateral thinker.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully mentor others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
At Yondr, we want to enhance the diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging of our workforce to reflect the world we live in. Our roles are potential opportunities for everyone; all interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply. We ensure all candidates have equitable access and consideration throughout the hiring process.
Yondr is committed to fostering a welcoming, safe and inclusive work environment. We provide support through our benefits, which are inclusive of all backgrounds.