Yondr is a disruptor. We challenge convention and simplify complexity. A global developer, owner operator and service provider of data centers, we deliver complex data center capacity needs for the world’s largest tech companies. Our exponential growth sees us looking for extraordinary people to help accelerate us towards our vision: a tomorrow without constraints.
But we can’t do this without you.
About the Role
A very exciting opportunity for a Corporate Development Manager within the business working closely with the Development and Finance teams at a Global level.
This is a highly visible role that includes interaction with top executives. The role requires superior financial modelling skills as well as strategic and analytical thinking, business development, collaboration, communication and multi-tasking skills.
- Conduct comprehensive market research to identify potential opportunities, market trends, and emerging markets.
- Analyse market data and the competitive landscape to assess potential growth areas and risks.
- Collaborate across the company to help assess and prioritise JV / Site Acquisition / M&A transactions to best align with corporate strategy and growth objectives.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders such as investors, external consultants, lawyers, brokers, real estate owners, banks and credit providers to facilitate deal flow.
- Evaluate the financial viability of potential opportunities, including financial modelling, due diligence, and risk assessment.
- Prepare financial forecasts, investment memos, and business cases for senior management and stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Development and Finance teams to define and implement a variety of sourcing and investment strategies.
- Lead negotiations with potential partners, sellers, and stakeholders.
- Coordinate and manage due diligence processes, including legal, financial, and operational assessments.
- Assist and support post-acquisition integration by ensuring that cross-functional teams are all executing on their respective JV / Site Acquisition / M&A integration plans.
- Identify opportunities for optimization, expansion, or divestment within the portfolio.
- Create initiatives to take advantage of market opportunities, reduce operational threats and business risks, and maximise core business strengths.
- Assist the senior leadership team in driving growth initiatives.
- Please note, duties and responsibilities are subject to change.
Qualifications and experience
- A degree in areas such as Finance / Accounting / Economics.
- At least 7 years of experience in Corporate Finance / Transaction Services / Investment Banking / Consulting.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities given aggressive timelines.
- Ability to think pragmatically, not just theoretically, and drive execution of concepts.
- Desire to learn about the dynamics and trends of digital infrastructure.
- Flexible & dynamic - self-motivated, results driven, ability to deal with change.
- Highly organised and structured, logical and lateral thinker.
- Team player, with exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and add value.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
At Yondr, we want to enhance the diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging of our workforce to reflect the world we live in. Our roles are potential opportunities for everyone; all interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply. We ensure all candidates have equitable access and consideration throughout the hiring process.
Yondr is committed to fostering a welcoming, safe and inclusive work environment. We provide support through our benefits, which are inclusive of all backgrounds.