Yondr is a disruptor. We challenge convention and simplify complexity. A global developer, owner operator and service provider of data centers, we deliver complex data center capacity needs for the world’s largest tech companies. Our exponential growth sees us looking for extraordinary people to help accelerate us towards our vision: a tomorrow without constraints.
But we can’t do this without you.
About the Role
As the Director of Talent Management & Organisational Development, you will spearhead strategic initiatives to elevate organisational performance, fortify our culture, champion an unparalleled employee experience, ensuring inclusivity, diversity, equity & belonging and make Yondr a great place to work. This global leadership role requires a seasoned professional with proven expertise in end-to-end strategic HR functions such as talent and performance management, culture, learning and development, compliance, employee engagement, internal communication, DEIB (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging), data analytics and reporting.
Strategic Talent and Performance Management
- Design and execute dynamic talent management programs to attract, develop, and retain top-tier talent.
- Oversee performance evaluations, succession planning, career pathing, leadership development, and customized career growth initiatives.
- Offer strategic guidance and support to managers for precise execution of performance management processes, talent identification, and development programs.
Cultural Stewardship, Employee Experience, Engagement & Internal Communication
- Be the custodian of organisational culture, lead multifaceted workforce to instil a positive, values-driven culture that resonates with our organisational mission and vision
- Devise and execute strategic employee engagement frameworks to amplify workplace satisfaction, enhance employee engagement, and boost employee morale
- Strategically shape and optimise the holistic employee experience through various stages of employee lifecycle
- Orchestrate transformative communication / organisational initiatives and plans leveraging emerging technologies for impactful communication that drive employee engagement
Innovative Learning and Development Solutions
- Conceive and supervise learning and development programs meticulously aligned with organisational imperatives, incorporating micro, mini and blending learning approaches rooted in experiential learning practices incorporating 70-20-10 model
- Proved track record of developing leadership programs for all levels
DEIB, Global Experience, Cultural Awareness, and Cross-generational Expertise
- Drive DEIB initiatives across the org and integrate DEIB principles into all aspects of HR strategy, ensuring a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace.
- Utilise cross-generational experience to create HR programs that cater to the unique needs and perspectives of different age groups.
Digital and Emerging Technology Expertise
- Possess a deep understanding of digital trends and emerging technologies relevant to organizational development and HR functions.
- Utilise tools and technologies to enhance HR processes, communication, and employee engagement.
- Continually explore and integrate innovative technologies to stay at the forefront of digital HR practices.
Data-Driven Decision Making
- Instil a culture of data-driven decision-making across HR functions.
- Utilise advanced analytics to inform talent management, employee engagement, organizational development strategies to drive continuous improvement
- Scrutinize performance data leveraging advanced analytics to discern trends, propel excellence, and drive continuous improvement.
Qualifications and experience
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, Organisational Development, Business, or a related field.
- CIPD Level 7 certification required (desired)
- Proven track record in executive leadership roles overseeing comprehensive organisational development.
- Advanced comprehension of HR principles, talent management, and performance management.
- Strong knowledge of OD methodologies, measurement strategies and tools
- Visionary thinker adept at aligning HR initiatives with organizational goals.
- Familiarity with various learning and development theories, methodologies, and trends.
- Proven experience in leveraging data analytics for talent and performance management.
- Expertise in navigating and integrating digital tools, emerging technologies, workforce planning, and organisational design within HR and organizational development.
- Global experience to navigate cultural nuances and implement HR initiatives that resonate across diverse international teams.
At Yondr, we want to enhance the diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging of our workforce to reflect the world we live in. Our roles are potential opportunities for everyone; all interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply. We ensure all candidates have equitable access and consideration throughout the hiring process.
Yondr is committed to fostering a welcoming, safe and inclusive work environment. We provide support through our benefits, which are inclusive of all backgrounds.