Audiomob was founded on the core principle that there is a better way to monetise games.
We created Audiomob to help developers monetise their games through non-interrupting audio ads. We’re innovating the adtech and gaming space through our unique ‘audio ads for games’ format. Our format allows advertisers to engage consumers while letting developers monetise their games without disrupting gameplay. A creative start-up to scale-up an environment that thrives on new creative and smarter ways of doing things. We are growing rapidly with a client portfolio that includes the likes of P&G, Warner Music Group, Empire and Ministry of Sound!
We’re looking for a hungry overachiever who wants to join us on this journey. You’ll pride yourself on being a self-starter with the drive and ability to close and scale net new business, with tenacious resilience and authenticity. You’ll be completely unafraid of challenges and naturally instinctively want to know our products inside and out, knowing that having a deep understanding will ensure AudioMob maintains its leadership position within the space we’ve created.
You will play an essential part in AudioMobs' success, responsible for building and presenting end of campaign reports, upselling and optimising campaigns. You will be driving positive engagement between our customers and internal sales team.
- 4+ years sales experience within the programmatic/agency advertising space
- Experience in managing digital advertising campaigns
- Ability to generate leads and build opportunity pipelines
- Proven track record meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Experience developing a pipeline of key new business relationships to close net new business / new logos
- Knowledge of mobile gaming ecosystem
- Previous involvement in contract negotiations, closing complex deals with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working within an audio media/technology company
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing an understanding of the needs of new customers and their requirements to contribute to the longer-term business strategy
- Nurture relationships within complex partners, at multiple levels
- Meet key sales and revenue goals, driving revenue as an individual contributor
- Setting up managed service campaigns and ensuring full delivery
- Analyse positive and negative reporting insights
- Build and present end-of-campaign reports while upselling and optimising campaigns
- Ensure delivery of programmatic campaigns
Nice to have:
- Advanced knowledge of the mobile gaming ecosystem
- Experience in the gaming space and selling to mobile gaming clients.
- Experience working in a scaleup environment
- Basic understanding of engineering coms documentation
- 100% paid maternity - 26 weeks
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare and dental
- Gym subsidy
- Lunch card
- Mental health service
- Development allowance
- Volunteer days -up to 5 volunteer days a year
- Financial planning sessions
- Birthday off - and have a voucher on us
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team:
Diversity and representation matters to us. While the forward journey of representation in the game and tech sectors is going in the right direction, on the whole, there remains much to be done. We know that the future we want to see should be reflected in our own team and values. As such, we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply, and welcome those that believe diversity in all its forms is a key driver of success.