We’re looking for a hungry overachiever who wants to join us on this journey. You’ll pride yourself on being a self-starter with the drive and ability to close and scale net new business, with tenacious resilience and authenticity. You’ll be completely unafraid of challenges and naturally instinctively want to know our products inside and out, knowing that having a deep understanding will ensure AudioMob maintains its leadership position within the space we’ve created.
You will play an essential part in AudioMobs' success, responsible for building and presenting end of campaign reports, upselling and optimising campaigns. You will be driving positive engagement between our customers and internal sales team.
- 4+ years sales experience within the programmatic/agency advertising space
- Experience in managing digital advertising campaigns
- Ability to generate leads and build opportunity pipelines
- Proven track record meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Experience developing a pipeline of key new business relationships to close net new business / new logos
- Knowledge of mobile gaming ecosystem
- Previous involvement in contract negotiations, closing complex deals with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working within an audio media/technology company
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing an understanding of the needs of new customers and their requirements to contribute to the longer-term business strategy
- Nurture relationships within complex partners, at multiple levels
- Meet key sales and revenue goals, driving revenue as an individual contributor
- Setting up managed service campaigns and ensuring full delivery
- Analyse positive and negative reporting insights
- Build and present end-of-campaign reports while upselling and optimising campaigns
- Ensure delivery of programmatic campaigns
Nice to have:
- Advanced knowledge of the mobile gaming ecosystem
- Experience in the gaming space and selling to mobile gaming clients.
- Experience working in a scaleup environment
- Basic understanding of engineering coms documentation