Founded by mathematicians and cyber defense experts in 2013, Darktrace is a global leader in cyber security AI, delivering complete AI-powered solutions in its mission to free the world of cyber disruption. We protect more than 8,400 customers from the world’s most complex threats, including ransomware, cloud, and SaaS attacks.
Our roots lie deep in innovation. The Darktrace AI Research Centre based in Cambridge, UK, has conducted research establishing new thresholds in cyber security, with technology innovations backed by over 130 patents and pending applications. The company’s European R&D center is located in The Hague, Netherlands.
Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, Darktrace has more than 2,400 employees located globally. Customers include public sector agencies, education institutions, media, organizations supplying critical infrastructure, and businesses of all sizes worldwide.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company, named one of TIME magazine’s “Most Influential Companies” for 2021 and one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative AI Companies” in 2022. For more information on our cutting-edge technology, visit darktrace.com.
We are seeking ambitious and driven individuals with previous B2B sales experience to join our growing team of Account Executives covering EMEA. As an Account Executive you'll play a key role in driving the sales operation, from prospecting for new business to managing existing accounts.
- Own the full sales cycle for Cloud Enterprise level accounts, this is a full 360 sales role
- Work with partners in your territory, working alongside our Partner and Alliances team
- Collaborate with our in-house technical experts to present and demonstrate Darktrace cyber threat defence solutions to CISOs and information security experts
- We use the MEDDPIC methodology, so any experience is beneficial but full support will be provided if needed
Darktrace will provide you with a thorough onboarding and extensive training as well as ongoing support from your mentors.
We welcome applications from candidates who are currently selling Cloud products at an enterprise level across. You'll have a successful track record of full 360 sales and will be a confident and polished communicator.
It is essential that you are seeking a target driven environment, are happy working in a high-growth business and are motivated by generous uncapped commission. We'd expect you to have a solid understanding of the cyber security ecosystem.
- 23 days paid holiday plus UK bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after two years’ service,
- Additional birthday day off,
- Salary Sacrifice pension scheme with 4% employer contribution and minimum 5% employee contribution,
- Optional BUPA private medical insurance for you and your immediate family,
- Life assurance with a benefit of 4x your annual basic salary,
- Employee Assistance Programme offering both on-line and telephone support and resources to you and your family,
- Cycle to work scheme,
- Active social and charity initiatives including our matched charitable giving scheme and employee recognition scheme.