disguise sits at the heart of the most inspiring live and virtual experiences in the world, leading the market in building a software and hardware solution that designs, sequences and controls the most spectacular productions across film and TV, broadcast, live and corporate events.
Role: QA Intern
Location: UK - London
Reports into: Head of Integrated Testing
About the role:
disguise is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Intern. This role is primarily focused on testing our newest cutting-edge features for the end users.
You will work closely with the other members of the QA team, software, and hardware engineers to ensure that any updates are providing the best quality for our customers.
What you will do:
- Learn how to setup and test our newest features in real-world scenarios
- Build test setups to help us diagnose and reproduce issues that are encountered by our customers
- Create tickets and give feedback to the team about how we can build our software and hardware products to be more reliable, intuitive, and powerful
- Advocate for the end-user experience and give clear and concise feedback
Experience we are looking for:
- Experience of working in a team environment
- d3 or a content creation platform such as Unreal Engine, unity, notch
Skills, behaviour, and values we are looking for:
- You will have clear communication, both verbal and written
- You will have excellent attention to detail, and a passion for technical quality
- You will enjoy problem solving issues with a curious and inquisitive mind
- You will be technically competent and interested in building out a world leading product
- You will be collaborative, working with the team to help the quality of the product
- You will be passionate to expand your knowledge
- You will have the resilience to keep experimenting
Building on our two-decade legacy in the live event space, where our workflow has powered global concert tours for artists like U2 and Beyoncé, festivals like Coachella and Glastonbury and theatre productions like Frozen and Harry Potter, in the past year we have also led the way in Extended Reality (xR) for remote virtual production.
Our award-winning xR workflow has enabled over 300 productions in the past 12 months, for music artists such as Katy Perry and Billie Eilish, broadcast TV channels like ITV and Eurosport, enterprise businesses like SAP and Siemens, educational institutions like the University of Michigan and notable VFX studios like Framestore and DNEG.
We partner closely with Epic Games, NVIDIA, Netflix and many more to further develop and democratize our virtual production solution and enable teams anywhere to create their best story with the most innovative tools.
With offices in London, LA, Barcelona, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo, we are a fast-growing company that hires bright, creative, talented individuals across the world to push the boundaries of visual experiences and build lasting relationships with our community.
We were delighted to be recognized as one of the Financial Times’ top 1000 fastest growing businesses for 2021. Watch our showreel to see just some of the incredible work of how disguise products are used
- Honest. We are real with ourselves and our clients and share our ideas with openness and transparency.
- Evolutionary. We innovate using our user’s ever-changing needs so our technology remains ahead-of-the-game.
- Fearless. We take the best path, not the easiest, and innovate where it’s right, not where it’s simplest.
- Resilience. We don’t give up until we find the right solution, even if it means going outside our remit.
- Belong. We create an environment where everyone feels like they belong and is empowered to do their best work.
We have a really competitive benefits package as we want to make sure we retain the best talent globally out there.
Don’t disguise your differences.
Innovation comes from everyone. We strive to create a workplace that reflects our diverse audience. We celebrate our people for their full authentic selves, and embrace uniqueness. Inclusion and Equity matter at disguise. We create together and we create everywhere.