1stDigital is a digital asset focused trust, custody, financial technology company at the vanguard of the emerging digitalization of assets, where the full value for your worldly assets can finally unite like other digital data. Our best-in-class custodian and near-banking layer enables previously unattainable options for payments, asset management and access to products that can help enhance financial inclusion.
Our infrastructure – including FDUSD, Asia’s 1st home grown blockchain-based USD stable-coin – Developed to help economies, institutions and developers gain access to technology breakthroughs and capitalize on the digital evolution of finance, trust, and technology.
- Develop and implement blockchain-based solutions for the company’s stablecoin, FDUSD.
- Oversee the development of FDUSD into new blockchain networks.
- Collaborate with external blockchain engineers and ensure the quality of outsourced development.
- Oversee the development of the FDUSD minting and redemption platform.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards and industry best practices.
- Participate in blockchain projects from concept to implementation.
- Stay abreast of latest blockchain technologies and trends and trends including security aspects.
- Proven experience in blockchain development and smart contract programming.
- Familiarity with Solidity, and Rust is a plus.
- Understanding of cryptography and blockchain protocols.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the financial services or fintech industry.
- Knowledge of stablecoin operation and development.
- Experience with regulatory compliance in the blockchain space.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. First Digital Trust reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.