1stDigital is a digital asset focused trust, custody, financial technology company at the vanguard of the emerging digitalization of assets, where the full value for your worldly assets can finally unite like other digital data. Our best-in-class custodian and near-banking layer enables previously unattainable options for payments, asset management and access to products that can help enhance financial inclusion.
Our infrastructure – including FDUSD, Asia’s 1st home grown blockchain-based USD stable-coin – Developed to help economies, institutions and developers gain access to technology breakthroughs and capitalize on the digital evolution of finance, trust, and technology.
- Recruit exceptional A-Players to join FDT's rapidly growing team.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create the ideal candidate profiles.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Develop and refine an interview process that enhances our assessment quality while optimizing the candidate experience.
- Be a trusted talent acquisition advisor with a strong understanding of the talent pool.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Drive the offer process and close candidates.
- Consistently ensure an excellent candidate experience.
- Be a subject-matter expert in your specialist market.
- Implement modern sourcing/recruiting methods.
- Provide regular updates to the management.
- Assist add hoc task by manager.
- 4+ years of proven work experience as an In-house Recruiter.
- Solid ability to evaluate candidates.
- Hands-on experience with online sourcing tools.
- Experience from recruitment agency or hyper-growth startup and/or agency would be beneficial.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral).
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS).
- Fluent in English.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. First Digital Trust reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.