Maximon is a longevity investor and company builder with the vision to become a leading player in the field of longevity and a healthy lifespan. Our next venture, Senior Co-Living (SCL) will provide an upscale curated form of living for active and healthy seniors. Active seniors want to take part in society and life and want to have access to culture and social events. SCL offers privacy in its own studios and apartments with much common space in cultural hubs and cities in Switzerland, Germany and UK and more markets in the future.
As our Co-Founder & Chief Development Officer, your responsibilities are:
- Work with the Co-Founder & CEO to set the company vision and define overall real estate strategy from launch to rapid scale
- Develop a strong investment and business case
- Conduct customer discovery and validation to inform real estate and expansion strategy
- Iterate the product based on customer needs, data, market conditions, and business goals
- Execute real estate and development strategy in line with company vision and goals
- Attract and lead talent for real estate acquisitions, development, construction, and project management.
- Create and update real estate development and expansion playbooks
- Develop and manage product specifications, brand guidelines, roadmaps, budgets, and forecasts.
- Lead project management and development programs, ensuring multiple projects complete on time, within budget, to specification and brand
How our program works:
To ensure your success, we support you in a variety of ways:
- We give you the right guidance, playbooks and process to build and grow a longevity company
- You will join an active community of entrepreneurs who are navigating similar challenges
- You profit from the experience of serial entrepreneurs, scientists, and a highly-skilled advisory board
- Co-founding services covering pre-seed and later seed money (up to 10 million CHF) to ensure that you can develop the case to its full potential
- We help you find your future co-founders by matching you with people from our community that have complementary skills
- We support hiring your key employees through our talent network
- You are motivated to build an impactful coliving company from scratch
- You have proven leadership experience in scaling real estate teams and projects across Europe
- You have worked in fast-scaling real estate startups, such as international coliving/ hospitality/residential/coworking/retail concepts
- You have experience in real estate acquisition, design, development, project management, construction, fit-out, roll-out, operations, supply chain management, technology, and digital innovation.
- You have strong financial acumen and experience managing budgets and P&L’s
- You possess excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and analytical skills
- You are a curious, mission-driven, and entrepreneurial-minded leader
- You are detail-oriented, process-driven, and a strong operator with a bias for action
- You are passionate about human centered design and innovation
- You have a passion for health, fitness, longevity, and being part of a company that aims to increase health and life spans
With us as a strong partner by your side:
As our CPO you are building the Co-Living start-up together with us from day one. You profit from working with successful and well-known serial entrepreneurs who have co-founded over 20 companies, accompanied 2 IPOs, and have raised more than EUR 2bn. On top of that, you will cooperate with the brightest (researcher) minds within longevity. You accelerate your entrepreneurial career in one of the hottest topics in the coming decades: longevity!