Payhawk is the leading global spend management solution for scaling businesses. Headquartered in London and combining company cards, reimbursable expenses and accounts payable into a single product; its future-facing technology enables finance teams to control and automate company spending at scale.
The Payhawk customer base includes fast-growing and mature multinational companies in 32 countries including LuxAir, Gtmhub, and Wagestream. With offices in New York, London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Sofia; Payhawk is backed by renowned investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks, QED Investors, Earlybird Digital East, and Eleven Ventures.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
About the Role
Providing our customers with the best support in using our products is fundamental to our success. This needs to be accomplished by not only being extremely responsive but equally proactively reaching out to our customers to solve issues before they become problems. Strong technical acumen, natural curiosity and excellent communication skills are fundamental for this role.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via email or chat (Intercom)
- Analyze and report product malfunctions.
- Proactively engage with customers to solve issues before they become problems
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features.
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members.
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers.
- Collaborate with our Product team in keeping our help center articles maintained.
- Keep constant communication with our external stakeholders and collaborators via email and phone.
- Own our physical cards’ delivery tracking system.
- Work closely with our Customer Success Specialists on customer activation and retention.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- At least 2 years of customer support experience
- Fluent Bulgarian and English
- Experience working with case/ticket management systems (Intercom)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability and willingness to work independently and within a team
- Proactive attitude and attention to detail
- Multi-tasking abilities
- 30 days holiday paid leave
- Competitive compensation package
- A week exchange policy to another Payhawk office (London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam)
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Regular team-wide events
- Additional Medical care
- Multisport card fully funded by us
- Company office massages
- Personal assistant service
- Opportunity to use the Payhawk product