Payhawk is the leading global spend management solution for scaling businesses. Headquartered in London and combining company cards, reimbursable expenses and accounts payable into a single product; its future-facing technology enables finance teams to control and automate company spending at scale.
The Payhawk customer base includes fast-growing and mature multinational companies in 32 countries including LuxAir, Gtmhub, and Wagestream. With offices in New York, London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Sofia; Payhawk is backed by renowned investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks, QED Investors, Earlybird Digital East, and Eleven Ventures.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Mid-Market Account Executive to join our sales team. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities and closing deals with prospective clients between 200-1000 Full-Time Employees (FTEs). This is a critical role in driving our company's growth, and you will play a pivotal role in expanding our customer base and revenue. We expect you to be a reliable professional, able to balance customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
- Identify and prospect new business opportunities within the target market of companies between 200-1,000 employee size.
- Generate leads through various channels such as cold calling, email campaigns, networking, and social media platforms.
- Qualify leads and conduct thorough research to understand prospects' business needs, challenges, and pain points.
- Conduct effective sales presentations and product demonstrations with senior executives to showcase the value proposition of our offerings.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers, influencers, and stakeholders within the target organisations.
- Actively manage the entire sales process, from initial contact to deal closure, ensuring a smooth and efficient transition to the account management team.
- Meet and exceed individual sales targets and performance metrics.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all sales activities, customer interactions, and opportunities using our CRM system, Salesforce.
Requirements in a candidate:
- At least 2 years of experience at a B2B SaaS company in an Account Executive role, selling to organisations with over 200 FTE’s.
- Experience with sales tools such as Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesloft, Gong and others
- Strong experience & track record of cold outbound pipeline generation
- You understand the important of aggressively pursuing outbound activity to build pipeline
- Knowledge of market research, different sales methodologies and negotiating principles
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently and effectively to meet required deadlines
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships effectively
- Enthusiastic, passionate and competitive.
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days holiday paid leave
- Payhawk company card
- Monthly travel allowance
- Competitive compensation package
- Regular team-wide events
- Exchange program to another one of our offices (Amsterdam, Paris, London, Barcelona, Sofia).
Please note that unfortunately we cannot provide visa sponsorship, and to be considered for this role, candidates must be able to provide proof of their eligibility to work in Sofia.
Payhawk is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.