Tamara is the leading Buy Now, Pay Later provider in the MENA region. Our mission is to empower people to shop through an honest, transparent and inclusive financial solution. We provide a Buy Now, Pay Later solution for customers to pay with the ability to split their payments.
The company operates out of its HQ in Saudi Arabia and has offices across the UAE, Germany and Vietnam.
About the role
Tamara’s engineering team is rapidly growing and we are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
What you will do
● Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
● Work on both manual and automation testing of mobile applications (Android and iOS), Web and backend API’s
● Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
● Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
● Design, develop and execute automation scripts using internal automation framework
● Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
● Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
● Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system
● Monitor debugging process results
● Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
What we are looking for
● 3+ years of relevant experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer or Software Test Engineer with a bachelor’s degree in computer science
● Experience working with different frameworks like Detox, Selenium, CodeceptJS, Appium etc.
● Experience with Manual and Automation Testing (API, E2E, Mobile)
● Experience with MySQL and scripting
● Experience with DevOps, AWS is a plus
● Fluency in English and Arabic