Tamara is the leading Buy Now, Pay Later provider in the MENA region. Our mission is to empower people to shop through an honest, transparent and inclusive financial solution. We provide a Buy Now, Pay Later solution for customers to pay with the ability to split their payments. The company operates out of its HQ in Saudi Arabia and has offices across the UAE, Germany and Vietnam.
About the role
As the Strategic Finance Manager you’ll be an exceptional business leader who can serve as a trusted partner to the executive team and drive data-driven decision making at the highest levels of the company. You will play a critical role in driving the company by owning group strategic financial reporting, setting our operating plan and forecasts, and building a top-tier Strategic Finance team.
What you'll do
- Team: Build and lead a lean, engaged & high-performing team.
- Own the model: own the company’s internal and external facing financial model that is used as a basis for long term planning and investor communications
- Reporting: Own the monthly & quarterly FP&A processes, including management reporting, variance analysis, forecasting and scenario planning.
- Planning: Lead the annual planning process and ensure alignment between the operating plan and the company’s near-term and long-term strategy
- Systems: Implement effective financial forecasting and budget management systems and ensure continuous improvement in our reporting and forecasting
- Decision support: Working closely with Tamara's leaders to translate strategic initiatives into near-term and long-term financial operating plans
What you'll bring
- 5-7 years in investment banking / PE / VC / Strategic Finance roles working with high growth tech companies is a must
- Demonstrated track record of building and managing high-performing team
- Strong qualifications: ACA / CPA / CFA
- Ability to influence decision making at the executive level and drive alignment across multiple stakeholder
- Self-starter who is intellectually agile, comfortable with ambiguity and excels at operating in fast-paced environments
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to structure frameworks & initiate an action plan
- Exceptional analytical and financial modeling skills; you enjoy “getting in the weeds” if needed
- Comfortable saying “no” while maintaining great relationships with cross-functional partners
What we offer you
- Flexible working, onsite as well as remote working opportunities
- Competitive salary based on market benchmarks, reviewed, and revised annually
- Happy Thursdays and coffee check-in with cross functional leaders and colleagues
- Mentorship program to develop
- 25 days of paid leave + public holiday
- Rewards and Recognition done annually
- Medical Insurance coverage