Join ABBYY and be part of a team that celebrates your unique work style. With flexible work options, a supportive team, and rewards that reflect your value, you can focus on what matters most – driving your growth, while fuelling ours.
Our commitment to respect, transparency, and simplicity means you can trust us to always choose to do the right thing.
As a trusted partner for intelligent automation, we solve highly complex problems for our enterprise customers and put their information to work to transform the way they do business. Innovation and excellence run through our veins, and you will work with experts who are creating market-leading technologies, using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, and an advanced and sophisticated tech stack.
- Preparation of monthly payroll in collaboration with our external payroll providers for our employees in more than 10 countries (e.g. Germany, Netherlands, France, Spain, UK, etc.)
- Provide a high service standard for our employees and line managers for all questions and topics regarding tax and social security
- Main responsible for local insurances and pension scheme as well as monthly and yearly invoice management
- Being the first contact person for our employees in terms of parental leave questions, issue all related confirmations and ensure correct documentation
- Onboarding and offboarding of employees in terms of data collections, vacation calculation, insurance (de)registration, relevant documents, etc.
- Assistance in diverse HR related topics
- Accompany audits regarding HR related issues
- Issue A1 certificates
- Participate in various local & global HR function projects
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role (focused on payroll preparations in collaboration with external payroll providers) preferably in an international organization with a focus on German payroll
- Ability and interest to work international with colleagues and partners from different countries
- Detail oriented combined with highest standards for the quality of your work
- Structured, well-organized and independent working style
- German skills are a must as well as good communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of Office tools like Excel, Word, etc.
Here are some of our local benefits:
- 30 vacation days per year
- Private pension, employer contribution of up to 15%
At ABBYY you will:
Love how you work
- We provide remote and hybrid working options to fit all lifestyles.
- We use flexible hours across most of our teams to allow you to find your own definition of balance.
- Encouraging a culture of giving, we provide two paid volunteering days off every year so you can take time to contribute to the causes you care about.
- To ensure your family is cared for, we offer paid parental leave in all our locations.
Love whom you work with
- We are a global team of 800+ colleagues, spread across 15 countries on four continents.
- With 30+ nationalities and ages ranging from 21 to 80, our workforce reflects the world.
- Innovation and excellence run through our veins.
- Our teams gather the expertise which has garnered ABBYY more than 140 technology patents.
- We are guided by the values of respect, transparency, and simplicity. "Team Environment" is in the top three highest-scoring drivers of engagement across all of our departments.
Love what you work on
- We are a company with more than 30 years of experience in the technology market.
- Over 10,000 customers trust ABBYY, including many Fortune 500 ones, with names such as DHL, Johnson & Johnson, FDA, DMV, PwC, KeyBank, Spotify, and H&R BLOCK in our client portfolio.
- ABBYY has modernized the way companies leverage their data in documents by creating the first low-code/no-code Intelligent Document Processing platform.
- Our Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision Technologies, and a Marketplace built with AI, can transform any document in any process.
- Top Analyst firms recognize ABBYY's market leadership, including Gartner, Everest PEAK Matrix ® Assessment, ISG Intelligent Automation Lens, and NelsonHall, amongst others.
ABBYY is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. To learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion, check out the careers section on our website.