Join ABBYY and be part of a team that celebrates your unique work style. With flexible work options, a supportive team, and rewards that reflect your value, you can focus on what matters most – driving your growth, while fuelling ours.
Our commitment to respect, transparency, and simplicity means you can trust us to always choose to do the right thing.
As a trusted partner for intelligent automation, we solve highly complex problems for our enterprise customers and put their information to work to transform the way they do business. Innovation and excellence run through our veins, and you will work with experts who are creating market-leading technologies, using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, and an advanced and sophisticated tech stack.
In this Global role the successful candidate is responsible for supporting various sales enablement strategic initiatives consisting, but not limited to, of the following responsibilities: sales onboarding, sales training programs, sales communications and managing and leveraging the enablement tech stack. The successful candidate will manage, and support enablement programs aimed at empowering our sales team. Additionally, they will manage and develop compelling communications for crucial business content, including new products, services, and sales tools in a timely and digestible manner.
- Contribute to the creation and curation of training content, job aids, and learning experiences as well as manage the enablement training calendar.
- Apply an experimental mindset to continuously improve enablement strategies and adapt to evolving dynamics within the market and organization including programs, delivery, adoption, and reporting.
- Manage Seismic and MindTickle to drive engagement on key initiatives across sales teams.
- Ensure consistent adoption of tools, enablement assets, and best practices.
- Manage a global editorial calendar and communication strategy that aligns with strategic and consistent messaging to the global sales and customer facing teams.
- Execute the delivery of a global sales newsletter to align with strategic business goals and desired sales outcomes.
- Execute delivery of key alerts to the global sales and customer facing teams.
- Monitor the enablement mailbox and service desk.
- Monitor communication and training metrics to track and analyze engagement and demonstrate overall effectiveness.
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of the team’s support initiatives.
- Foster relationships across the global organization to secure and deliver meaningful communication to the global sales team.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Preferably, experience in implementing previous sales enablement programs or, experience in sales enablement, revenue-facing roles, sales training, or sales support, and a demonstrated knowledge of enablement best practices.
- Experience with MEDDPICC sales methodology.
- Experience with enablement tools such as Salesforce.com, Seismic, MindTickle, and Contact Monkey.
- Familiarity with video production and editing software such as Camtasia.
- Knowledge of adult learning and enablement theory a plus.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple programs simultaneously.
- Independent, self-starting, adaptable to change, and thriving in a collaborative environment.
- Strong collaboration skills, eagerness to learn, and ownership of new skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication, presentation skills, business acumen, project management, and problem-solving abilities.
- Self-motivated, open to feedback, and continuously seeking ways to enhance performance with excellent time management and a focus on productivity.
- Fluent in English language
Additionally, you will enjoy some of our local benefits such as:
- Private pension, up to 5.5% salary contribution match.
At ABBYY you will:
Love how you work
- We provide remote and hybrid working options to fit all lifestyles.
- We use flexible hours across most of our teams to allow you to find your own definition of balance.
- Encouraging a culture of giving, we provide two paid volunteering days off every year so you can take time to contribute to the causes you care about.
- To ensure your family is cared for, we offer paid parental leave in all our locations.
Love whom you work with
- We are a global team of 800+ colleagues, spread across 15 countries on four continents.
- With 30+ nationalities and ages ranging from 21 to 80, our workforce reflects the world.
- Innovation and excellence run through our veins.
- Our teams gather the expertise which has garnered ABBYY more than 140 technology patents.
- We are guided by the values of respect, transparency, and simplicity. "Team Environment" is in the top three highest-scoring drivers of engagement across all of our departments.
Love what you work on
- We are a company with more than 30 years of experience in the technology market.
- Over 10,000 customers trust ABBYY, including many Fortune 500 ones, with names such as DHL, Johnson & Johnson, FDA, DMV, PwC, KeyBank, Spotify, and H&R BLOCK in our client portfolio.
- ABBYY has modernized the way companies leverage their data in documents by creating the first low-code/no-code Intelligent Document Processing platform.
- Our Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision Technologies, and a Marketplace built with AI, can transform any document in any process.
- Top Analyst firms recognize ABBYY's market leadership, including Gartner, Everest PEAK Matrix ® Assessment, ISG Intelligent Automation Lens, and NelsonHall, amongst others.
ABBYY is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. To learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion, check out the careers section on our website.