Join ABBYY and be part of a team that celebrates your unique work style. With flexible work options, a supportive team, and rewards that reflect your value, you can focus on what matters most – driving your growth, while fuelling ours.
Our commitment to respect, transparency, and simplicity means you can trust us to always choose to do the right thing.
As a trusted partner for intelligent automation, we solve highly complex problems for our enterprise customers and put their information to work to transform the way they do business. Innovation and excellence run through our veins, and you will work with experts who are creating market-leading technologies, using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, and an advanced and sophisticated tech stack.
- Conduct high-volume outbound prospecting activities among existing customers and new logos
- Drive new pipeline creation and nurture existing opportunities in early stages in order to progress them to business-ready/sales accepted stages and pass on to the sales executives
- Qualify and develop new inbound business leads that come from existing partner accounts to ensure highest possible quality and speed of transition to business opportunities
- Identify key contacts and target accounts through Salesforce and research tools (e.g., LinkedIn & ZoomInfo)
- Proactively engage with Demand Generation, SDR and Sales teams to ensure consistent pipeline build-up and progression
- Use Salesforce and other CRM tools available to track daily activities. Monitor and report on KPIs related to pipeline generation, progress and conversion rate into actual sales
- Process inbound leads in regions not covered by SDRs - define segment, distribute upon respective sales flows
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field. Additional certifications or qualifications in sales or business development are a plus
- 2+ years of relevant or transferable experience (e.g., sales, marketing, sales process optimization), preferably in the area of software/SaaS sales or marketing, lead qualification/processing, outbound outreach or similar
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Strong interpersonal and effective verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to listen and understand a prospect’s business challenges
- “Grind for success” mentality
- Intrinsic motivation, enthusiasm and passion for Sales
- Experience with Salesforce.com, ZoomInfo, and LinkedIn a plus
- Proficiency in using CRM systems, sales analytics tools, and Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral in English and German
- Good solution presentation skills, high attention to detail, result-oriented and highly dedicated to daily persistence
At ABBYY you will:
Love how you work
- We provide remote and hybrid working options to fit all lifestyles.
- We use flexible hours across most of our teams to allow you to find your own definition of balance.
- Encouraging a culture of giving, we provide two paid volunteering days off every year so you can take time to contribute to the causes you care about.
- To ensure your family is cared for, we offer paid parental leave in all our locations.
Love whom you work with
- We are a global team of 800+ colleagues, spread across 15 countries on four continents.
- With 30+ nationalities and ages ranging from 21 to 80, our workforce reflects the world.
- Innovation and excellence run through our veins.
- Our teams gather the expertise which has garnered ABBYY more than 140 technology patents.
- We are guided by the values of respect, transparency, and simplicity. "Team Environment" is in the top three highest-scoring drivers of engagement across all of our departments.
Love what you work on
- We are a company with more than 30 years of experience in the technology market.
- Over 10,000 customers trust ABBYY, including many Fortune 500 ones, with names such as DHL, Johnson & Johnson, FDA, DMV, PwC, KeyBank, Spotify, and H&R BLOCK in our client portfolio.
- ABBYY has modernized the way companies leverage their data in documents by creating the first low-code/no-code Intelligent Document Processing platform.
- Our Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision Technologies, and a Marketplace built with AI, can transform any document in any process.
- Top Analyst firms recognize ABBYY's market leadership, including Gartner, Everest PEAK Matrix ® Assessment, ISG Intelligent Automation Lens, and NelsonHall, amongst others.
ABBYY is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. To learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion, check out the careers section on our website.