Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world's most exciting brands, such as Papa John's, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fast-growing startup, we're on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It's the perfect time to join our team of ~400 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
- Lead a team of 3-5 skilled Customer Success Managers, providing guidance and fostering a collaborative environment.
- Serve as the executive sponsor of your team's accounts- Meet with managers on the client side, manage escalations and lead and participate in strategic meetings
- Guide the team within complex and challenging customer issues with CS best practices in mind
- Enable, coach, mentor, and grow a team of exceptional Customer Success Managers.
- Create and execute Individual Development Plans (IDP's) for your direct reports and conduct regular check ins to ensure the team is on the right path
- Manage a small book of business comprised of strategic accounts
- Own overall client relationship, enabling them to unlock value from their partnership with Optimove
- Establish a trusted and strategic relationship with each assigned client
- Be a strategic connector, ensuring the right resources from Optimove engage with key stakeholders at your clients
- Be the customer's advocate internally by communicating requests and issues across departments
- Provide training, guidance and advice to help your clients unlock maximum value using the Optimove platform
- Communicate major product updates and releases ensuring clients enact changes
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of customer Success experience, Martech/ CRM related companies is a plus
- 1 year (or more) of people management experience
- Fluent in English - Extremely strong presentation and communication skills
- Proactive, highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Fast learner who can understand and articulate technology at any level
- Rich and effective interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Growth mindset – always pushing yourself out of your comfort zone
- Experience in technology-related fields, preferably B2B SaaS
For those applicants in the NYC area, the salary range for this role is $75 to $105. The salary offered will be based on experience, role, and location.