Power Dot started with the vision that charging your car should be as easy as charging your smartphone. And so for that to happen, chargers need to be available where people naturally spend their days. To bring this vision to life and accelerate it as fast as possible, we have recently secured €150M from Antin Infrastructure Partners, one of the world's largest investment funds.
Our Mission is as simple as ambitious - Accelerate Sustainable Mobility. And we do it by investing, installing, and operating EV chargers with an innovative business model akin to an Infra and Tech scale-up. So in a nutshell, we help businesses find the right charging solution that fits their customers' needs, and today we’ve joined forces with more than 1,200 partners across Portugal, Spain, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, and Poland, where we have more than 2,200 contracted locations.
Our Values: We are partner obsessed and create bespoke solutions to better serve their customers. We love the challenge of making EV charging simpler, readily available, and integrated with varied retail and service experiences.
Finally, we are all about growing - our network, partner businesses, teams' professional development but mostly the EV ecosystem. So that sustainable mobility becomes a reality for all as fast as possible.
At the end of the day we believe that everything we are and all we want to be, is and will be due to our Team, composed by a collective of creative thinkers and doers with backgrounds from McKinsey, UBS Investment Banking, Oliver Wyman, or Burger King to people responsible for scaling Uber, Glovo, and Lime at their earliest stages. We welcome empowered top performers that apart from sharing our mission and our values, want to bring disruptive ways of thinking and become part of this amazing journey!
The Central Operations Coordinator will have a key role in supporting local operations teams in Portugal, Spain, France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Poland. He/She will build and optimize processes or tools that will help local teams to speed up charger installation times and provide world-class maintenance to our network.
The Central Operations Coordinator will be part of a Central Team, reporting directly to the Global Head of Central Operations. She/He will have the opportunity to work with different markets and have a dynamic day-to-day life characterized by a multiplicity of functions of the greatest importance at the HQ level:
- Constantly create new processes to help further accelerate the various operations on the ground to the European markets
- Support the teams with strategic and operational data
- Actively identify new strategic avenues of process optimization
- Proactively prepare & monitor data reports, and analytics to be able to take decisions based on relevant data and analytics
The Candidate we are looking for:
- Has a high proactive and independent entrepreneurial spirit, combined with an enormous capacity of problem-solving, decision making and leadership. The Candidate must be used to working in a fast-paced and ambitious environment
- Is fluent in both oral and written English in order to be able to prepare business documents and conduct meetings in this language. Other languages are a plus
- Has professional experience of between 1 to 3 years, preferably in similar projects or in areas such as strategic and management consulting, fast growing startups, or operations. SQL knowledge is a plus
- Has knowledge of project management. A data-driven mindset is a must
- Has an interest and enthusiasm in the area of electric mobility and, although not fundamental, experiences in the area or in a related area are highly valued
- Is based in Lisbon or willing/looking to relocate to Lisbon. Given the nature of the role, the Candidate must be available to periodically travel across Europe
- Has the ability to take initiative and easily adapt to the constantly-changing work environment
Get to know our benefits!
- Private health insurance
- Gym pass membership
- Flexible time (you own your time)
- Enhanced paid parental leave
- Annual offsite - this year it was in Azores, don’t miss the next one!
- Recurrent team buildings in our local teams
Last but not least, at Power Dot we strongly believe that the best solutions and the most innovative ideas come from the coexistence of people with different backgrounds that reflect the diverse world we live in. We seek for a culture of diversity and inclusion - a culture where equal opportunities and mutual respect prevail and where everyone has the opportunity to speak up, challenge the status quo and make the difference.