Power Dot started with the vision that charging your car should be as easy as charging your smartphone. And so for that to happen, chargers need to be available where people naturally spend their days. To bring this vision to life and accelerate it as fast as possible, we have recently secured €150M from Antin Infrastructure Partners, one of the world's largest investment funds.
Our Mission is as simple as ambitious - Accelerate Sustainable Mobility. And we do it by investing, installing, and operating EV chargers with an innovative business model akin to an Infra and Tech scale-up. So in a nutshell, we help businesses find the right charging solution that fits their customers' needs, and today we’ve joined forces with more than 1,200 partners across Portugal, Spain, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, and Poland, where we have more than 2,200 contracted locations.
Our Values: We are partner obsessed and create bespoke solutions to better serve their customers. We love the challenge of making EV charging simpler, readily available, and integrated with varied retail and service experiences.
Finally, we are all about growing - our network, partner businesses, teams' professional development but mostly the EV ecosystem. So that sustainable mobility becomes a reality for all as fast as possible.
At the end of the day we believe that everything we are and all we want to be, is and will be due to our Team, composed by a collective of creative thinkers and doers with backgrounds from McKinsey, UBS Investment Banking, Oliver Wyman, or Burger King to people responsible for scaling Uber, Glovo, and Lime at their earliest stages. We welcome empowered top performers that apart from sharing our mission and our values, want to bring disruptive ways of thinking and become part of this amazing journey!
As a Operations Coordinator you will be responsible for management of the installation process, contact with subcontractors, monitoring and management of the existing infrastructure. At the same time, the Operations Coordinator will be supported by a central team which is 100% focused in constantly optimizing operations processes development and to help the individual maximize the success of its efforts.
The Operations Coordinator will have a dynamic day-to-day life characterized by a multiplicity of functions of the greatest importance:
- Monitoring and management of the infrastructure for charging electric cars with the use of specialized software, i.e. supervision over the functioning of the charging station, active measures to remove failures, support and coordination of service activities
- Management of the installation process of the charging stations
- Development of charging station installation schedules and work coordination
- Planning of performing periodic inspections of the charging stations
- Verification and supervision of activities carried out by subcontractors related to the installation process of the charging stations
- Monitoring of current trends in the electromobility and energy industries
- Master degree (acceptable last year of studies) - preferred faculties of study: electrical engineering, automation and robotics, electromobility, electric and hybrid vehicle engineering or related
- Experience in project management
- High organizational skills and self-discipline
- Knowledge of topics related to the electromobility industry (technology, market, infrastructure)
- Basic knowledge of issues in the electrical engineering industry (electrical devices, principles of operation, safety against electric shock)
- Category B driving license
- Readiness for business trips in Poland
- Ability to make decisions and independence in action
- Knowledge of the English language allowing for easy communication in an international team
- Proactivity in action
Get to know our benefits!
- Flexible time schedule and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Health insurance
- Gym Pass Membership
- Stock options program
- Active participation in the development of the European e-mobility market
- Employment based on an employment contract
- Enhanced paid parental leave
- Annual offsite - this year it was in Azores, don’t miss the next one!
- Recurrent team buildings in our local teams
Last but not least, at Power Dot we strongly believe that the best solutions and the most innovative ideas come from the coexistence of people with different backgrounds that reflect the diverse world we live in. We seek for a culture of diversity and inclusion - a culture where equal opportunities and mutual respect prevail and where everyone has the opportunity to speak up, challenge the status quo and make the difference.