Powerdot started with the vision that charging your car should be as easy as charging your smartphone. And so for that to happen, chargers need to be available where people naturally spend their days. To bring this vision to life and accelerate it as fast as possible, we have recently secured €150M from Antin Infrastructure Partners, one of the world's largest investment funds.
Our Mission is as simple as ambitious - Accelerate Sustainable Mobility. And we do it by investing, installing, and operating EV chargers with an innovative business model akin to an Infra and Tech scale-up. So in a nutshell, we help businesses find the right charging solution that fits their customers' needs, and today we’ve joined forces with more than 1,200 partners across Portugal, Spain, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, and Poland, where we have more than 2,200 contracted locations.
Our Values: We are partner obsessed and create bespoke solutions to better serve their customers. We love the challenge of making EV charging simpler, readily available, and integrated with varied retail and service experiences.
Finally, we are all about growing - our network, partner businesses, teams' professional development but mostly the EV ecosystem. So that sustainable mobility becomes a reality for all as fast as possible.
At the end of the day we believe that everything we are and all we want to be, is and will be due to our Team, composed by a collective of creative thinkers and doers with backgrounds from McKinsey, UBS Investment Banking, Oliver Wyman, or Burger King to people responsible for scaling Uber, Glovo, and Lime at their earliest stages. We welcome empowered top performers that apart from sharing our mission and our values, want to bring disruptive ways of thinking and become part of this amazing journey!
This is a rare opportunity to define the role of the Head of People function from scratch within one of the leading and fastest-growing EV charging companies in Europe. The Head of People will lead the P&C team and will be the owner of P&C strategic projects, process innovation and daily operations. This role will report directly to the CEO. They will have a dynamic day-to-day life characterised by a multiplicity of functions of the greatest importance at the HQ level such as:
- Define the global People strategy in Powerdot and make sure it comes together in a local P&C action plan that is operationally implemented and naturally lived up to
- Coach and support managers about people related topics
- Nurture a positive, inclusive and rewarding work environment, as well as Powerdot culture and values
- Improve and manage team happiness and engagement & development related topics
- Define the employee performance framework to boost motivation towards the right goals and recognize high performers
- Define the compensation strategy and identify the right benefits for our employees
- Define the right recruitment and selection process that matches our high operational standards in Powerdot
- Improve and implement the right on & offboarding processes at a global scale
- Manage compliance topics, with internal and external support
- Structure the People Team in an efficient way
- Manage the People Team to support at a global scale
- Define and implement Key Success Metrics for the People Team
- Maintain a high level of clarity and alignment on the people projects’ planning and prioritisation
- Manage the outsourced salary process globally and all administrative related topics
- Lead the People team
You are expected to:
- Be a people person
- Have significant experience in managing people
- Experience in the People department will be valued but it is not mandatory
- Have a highly proactive and independent entrepreneurial spirit, combined with strong problem solving, organisation and prioritisation skills;
- Quickly adapt to a fast-paced environment, be a team player, and always have a positive and hands-on attitude;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- A high affinity with IT tools round off your profile;
- Be passionate about building a great employer brand and candidate experience.
Get to know our benefits!
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym pass membership
- Flexible time (you own your time)
- Enhanced paid parental leave
- Annual offsite - this year it was in Azores, don’t miss the next one!
- Recurrent team buildings in our local team
Last but not least, at Powerdot we strongly believe that the best solutions and the most innovative ideas come from the coexistence of people with different backgrounds that reflect the diverse world we live in. We seek for a culture of diversity and inclusion - a culture where equal opportunities and mutual respect prevail and where everyone has the opportunity to speak up, challenge the status quo and make the difference.