Powerdot started with the vision that charging your car should be as easy as charging your smartphone. And so for that to happen, chargers need to be available where people naturally spend their days. To bring this vision to life and accelerate it as fast as possible, we have recently secured €150M from Antin Infrastructure Partners, one of the world's largest investment funds.
⭐Our Mission is as simple as ambitious - Accelerate Sustainable Mobility. And we do it by investing, installing, and operating EV chargers with an innovative business model akin to an Infra and Tech scale-up. So in a nutshell, we help businesses find the right charging solution that fits their customers' needs, and today we’ve joined forces with more than 1,200 partners across Portugal, Spain, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, and Poland, where we have more than 2,200 contracted locations.
⭐Our Values: We are partner obsessed and create bespoke solutions to better serve their customers. We love the challenge of making EV charging simpler, readily available, and integrated with varied retail and service experiences.
🚀 Finally, we are all about growing - our network, partner businesses, teams' professional development but mostly the EV ecosystem. So that sustainable mobility becomes a reality for all as fast as possible. At the end of the day we believe that everything we are and all we want to be, is and will be due to our Team, composed by a collective of creative thinkers and doers with backgrounds from McKinsey, UBS Investment Banking, Oliver Wyman, or Burger King to people responsible for scaling Uber, Glovo, and Lime at their earliest stages. We welcome empowered top performers that apart from sharing our mission and our values, want to bring disruptive ways of thinking and become part of this amazing journey!
The Financial Accountant will have a dynamic day-to-day life characterised by a multiplicity of functions in the accounting team such as:
👉 Issuing customer invoices
👉 Ensure the collection of customer invoices and allocation of receipts
👉 Bookkeeping supplier invoices, employee expenses and the recording of payments as well as their allocation.
👉 Ensure reconciliation of supplier and customer current accounts
👉 Recording payroll
👉 Perform bank reconciliations and maintain accurate records of all financial transactions
👉 Management of the customer and supplier database
👉 Management of fixed asset records
👉 Support in the monthly closing processes
👉 Support to business units
We believe you’ll thrive in this role if you have:
- Business, economy and/or accounting degree or equivalent
- Good written and spoken English communication skills
- Attention to detail, strong problem solving skills & ability to clearly articulate complex issues;
- Excellent planning and organisational skills in order to prioritise and effectively manage a wide variety of ongoing tasks, in order to meet the multiple deadlines;
- Ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and service providers
- Good team player;
- Advance Microsoft Office skills (in particular a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
* Please note that this position is based in Lisbon
Get to know our benefits!
- Private health insurance
- Gym pass membership
- Flexible time (you own your time)
- Annual offsite - this year it was in Óbidos, don’t miss the next one!
- Recurrent team buildings in our local teams
Last but not least, at Powerdot we strongly believe that the best solutions and the most innovative ideas come from the coexistence of people with different backgrounds that reflect the diverse world we live in. We seek for a culture of diversity and inclusion - a culture where equal opportunities and mutual respect prevail and where everyone has the opportunity to speak up, challenge the status quo and make the difference.