We at Wunderflats want to enable everyone to live and work from everywhere.
Imagine a world where we all can securely rent a home within a few clicks without having to worry about finding an apartment: Together we want to turn this into reality and shape the future of housing!
We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the proptech sector, working with tenants and landlords in over 660 cities. We are looking for experienced sales professionals who want to sell a product that offers real value to our customers. With us, you have enough leads and a lot of untapped potential at your disposal to get off to a successful start.
- Contact landlords all over Germany by phone - we provide the leads
- Expand our landlord network by consulting them on how to host their flats on our platform
- Create great customer relationships by providing an exceptional experience - from the first call until onboarding
- Our premium service is loved all around - our clients feedback and our conversion rates prove it!
- Gain knowledge of the real estate market across Germany, so you can continuously improve your own skillset
- Achieve your sales goals (by closing your deals) and set new records with your team every month
- Bring your past experience to our amazing sales team by proactively finding new acquisition strategies and collaborating with the team
- You have 3+ years of experience in sales, distribution or a similar position, ideally with a digital product
- Teamwork is not just a means to an end for you, but enriches your daily work routine
- You are comfortable working with realistic goals and KPIs, and you structure your day-to-day life to achieve them yourself
- You have an eye for the bigger picture, proactively identify where processes can be automated and made more efficient, and never lose sight of your customers in the process
- You communicate confidently in German and English
- The opportunity to significantly influence the future development of one of the fastest growing prop-tech startups in Europe
- A kick-ass sales team that is built on trust, communication and collaboration
- We are an international and diverse start-up with an exceptional company culture - check our Kununu score
- Thorough onboarding process to ensure you have the best possible start
- Clear targets and personalised KPIs based on your seniority and experience
- Monthly training and coaching to help you progress your career at Wunderflats
- An attractive and realistic monthly uncapped bonus structure based on your performance
- Our Wunderflats HQ is based in Central Berlin
- We believe in a work/life balance - we have flexible working hours, home office options and no restricted holiday periods
- MacBook, external monitor and keyboard - hardware matters
- Team and company events, (online) yoga classes, company runs, summer and winter parties, and much more (all in compliance with Covid-19 containment regulations)
*We at Wunderflats value the diversity of our team and stand for equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We respect all differences from person to person, visible or not.