At Wunderflats we believe that everyone should have the freedom to live and work wherever they want.
On our platform, we offer fully furnished apartments from a rental period of one month, which can be easily booked online.
Our mission: Shaping the future of housing!
If you’re looking for a progressive and rewarding career, supported by a company that really cares about its people, then this might be the perfect role for you.
- You coordinate and perform tests independently
- You have the ability to read development stories and provide testing criteria to the tickets
- You support the engineers, automate tests, document and review the results
- Helping us own the outcome-driven metrics which define the success of automated testing
- Actively seek opportunities for improvement in processes and style of work
- Get involved in sprint planning sessions and raise potential problems
- You dig deeper, perform root cause analysis on bugs
- You have professional experience (minimum 3 years) in manual and automated testing of web apps and APIs.
- You are familiar with our tools and technologies: Jira, GitHub, Cypress, WDIO
- You are used to using many different device/OS types - iOS, Android, Windows, MacOS
- Experience performing manual regression and exploratory tests
- Experience designing test plans
- A good understanding of web/software design standards#A good understanding of computer science principles
- You are open minded and able to communicate well in English
- Experience working in Agile workflows & sprint management software
- An international startup atmosphere in which you can make a difference
- A kick-ass People & Organization Team to support you right from the start
- Join the best team ever (+100 people, healthily growing) with a truly unique employee experience - check our Kununu and Glassdoor score
- Numerous benefits such as flexible working hours, yoga, football table, PlayStation, regular team events, and many more
- Attractive and competitive compensation package
- A yearly budget for professional as well as personal development
*We at Wunderflats value the diversity of our team and stand for equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We respect all differences from person to person, visible or not.