We at Wunderflats want to enable everyone to live and work from everywhere.
Imagine a world where we all can securely rent a home within a few clicks without having to worry about finding an apartment: Together we want to turn this into reality and shape the future of housing!
We are looking for a Workplace Experience Lead (f/m/d*) to drive the development of a productive and engaging working environment for all our team members, both on-site in our Berlin office and for all our Wunderflatties working remotely. You will also play a key role in designing the new Wunderspace - our office of the future featuring a hybrid work environment focussed on community building through fun activities and events.
This is a permanent full-time position in our Berlin Office.
- Lead the development of a strong, engaging and productive working environment in our new “Wunderspace” office
- Guide, coordinate and upskill our workplace experience management team
- Develop and execute strategies and initiatives to improve our workplace experience and establish a strong Employer Brand
- Plan and organize engaging events and facilitate the development of employee communities
- Coordinate with facility managers, subtenants, office service providers, vendors, customers and other business partners
- Set a strong organizational foundation that facilitates clear and effective policies and procedures within our workplace
- You have several years of experience in office & facility management, event management, the hotel industry, or workplace experience design
- You have experience in leading a small team in a dynamic work environment
- You have a proven track record of successfully organising events for audiences of 200+ people in on-site, remote and hybrid environments
- You are truly customer oriented, eager to learn and excited to work in a fast-paced, dynamic company
- You love to own and drive initiatives, share your expertise and value open, honest and direct feedback
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Join our amazing Wunderflats-team, and bring in your expertise and ideas to help us elevate our product and processes to support our sustainable growth in the long-run
- We care about our candidates and employees, our Kununu score can prove this
- An attractive and competitive compensation package as well as a company retirement plan model with an employer subsidy of 20%
- A healthy work-life-balance: Flexible and family-friendly working hours, home office, and remote options wherever possible are the base of our hybrid working model
- Central locations bring people together, so our offices are in the heart of Berlin and Paris
- MacBook, external screen, and keyboard - excellent hardware matters
- Regular team- and company events, yoga lessons, table soccer, table tennis, and a fully stocked kitchen (all in line with current hygiene and safety regulations)
*We at Wunderflats value the diversity of our team and stand for equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We respect all differences from person to person, visible or not.