We at Wunderflats want to enable everyone to live and work from everywhere.
Imagine a world where we all can securely rent a home within a few clicks without having to worry about finding an apartment: Together we want to turn this into reality and shape the future of housing!
If you’re looking for a progressive and rewarding career, supported by a company that really cares about its people, then this might be the perfect role for you.
The French Sales Team at Wunderflats is growing and we are now looking for a talented Working Student (f/m/d*) who will play a role in supporting the sales, providing our French landlords with the best client experience and heavily impact Wunderflats’ growth.
This is a one-year-contract on a part-time basis, located in Berlin with home office options.
- Contact landlords all over France by phone
- Expand our landlord network by consulting them on how to host their flats on our platform
- Create great customer relationships by providing an exceptional experience - from the first call to onboarding
- Our premium service is loved all around - our clients feedback and our conversion rates prove it!
- Gain knowledge of the real estate market across French, so you can continuously improve your own skill set
- Achieve your sales goals (by closing your deals) and set new records with your team every month
- Continuously improve the formula for the ultimate phone pitch by collaborating with your amazing sales team
- You are currently a registered student
- First experience in sales, customer service or a similar position, ideally with a digital product
- Teamwork is not just a means to an end for you, but enriches your daily work routine
- You are comfortable working with realistic goals and KPIs, and you structure your day-to-day life to achieve them yourself
- You have an eye for the bigger picture, proactively identify where processes can be automated and made more efficient, and never lose sight of your customers in the process
- You communicate confidently in French and English
- Join our amazing Wunderflats-team, and bring in your expertise and ideas to help us elevate our product and processes to support our sustainable growth in the long-run
- We care about our candidates and employees, our Kununu score can prove this
- An attractive and competitive compensation package as well as a company retirement plan model with an employer subsidy of 20%
- A healthy work-life-balance: Flexible and family-friendly working hours, home office, and remote options wherever possible are the base of our hybrid working model
- Central locations bring people together, so our offices are in the heart of Berlin and Paris
- MacBook, external screen, and keyboard - excellent hardware matters
- Regular team- and company events, yoga lessons, table soccer, table tennis, and a fully stocked kitchen (all in line with current hygiene and safety regulations)
*We at Wunderflats value the diversity of our team and stand for equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We respect all differences from person to person, visible or not.