Here you can find our German speaking jobs.
Wunderflats is Germany's market leader for mid-term furnished housing. The Berlin-based scale-up was founded in 2015 by Jan Hase and Arkadi Jampolski. The platform connects those looking for temporary homes, and those offering them, with easy and secure solutions for mid-term rentals with a minimum rental period of one month. Wunderflats offers verified rental agreements and additional landlord services that range from a professional photoshoot of the apartment to a full-service rental management solution.
Wunderflats currently lists over 30,000 apartments in Europe and has over 160 employees. For more information, visit wunderflats.com.
We are looking for a communications talent who wants to take off with us with ambition and motivation. As a Senior Communications Manager (f/m/d), you are strong in conception, presentation skills and initiative thinking, and acting are one of your strengths.
Does this sound like the right next step in your career? We would like to hear from you!
This is a temporary contract ending February 2024
- You will work as part of a project team with senior leaders and key stakeholders to understand the business and drive consistent, high-quality communications
- You will develop and implement community strategies aligned with Wunderflats' values, identity, group strategy, and communication principles
- Proactively anticipate and manage risk and apply professional judgment to create communication plans and crisis response strategies
- Work on a special project (comms campaign) for the duration of the contract
- Manage and coordinate all internal and external stakeholders (PR Agency, Vendors, Suppliers, Freelancers, etc.)
- Manage the development of creative assets of the campaign with creative agency/freelancers
- Manage the creative requirements of external vendors/suppliers (OOH, Print, etc.)
- Ensure that campaign milestones and comms plan is executed throughout paid,, earned, and owned media
- Prepares reports, updates, and presentations to project partners
- Ensure all comms are aligned to key messages
- Based on data and analytics, perform review and recommendations and strategy to meet KPIs
- Work closely with the Project Manager, CMO, and Head of Brand Comms
- You have at least 5 years of experience in PR and communications
- Your texts are accurately written and you are a professional in editing relevant content
- You have excellent communication skills, consulting skills, and a self-confident and professional appearance
- You are used to finding your way around complex topics and implementing them creatively
- You have a structured approach and like to work conceptually
- You have strong project management skills and the coordination and support of different stakeholders and customers is exactly the variety you are looking for
- You are business fluent in German (C1) and English
- #empathyculture: Become part of our international team with a scale-up atmosphere, where you as a person really count and your ideas and work make a real impact.
- #worklifeinbalance: Our working hours are flexible and family-friendly. Your main working hours are spent in the office, but you are also welcome to work from home from time to time.
- #personaldevelopment: We support you in your personal & professional development, e.g. through individual training programs, workshops, or participation in trade fairs and conferences.
- #compensationpackage: Receive an attractive compensation package and a company pension plan with a 20% employer contribution.
- #wunderoffice: Work from our brand new office in Berlin (Hackescher Markt), with ergonomically equipped workstations, detox room, playroom, roof terrace and fruit & drinks on us.
- #welovetohavefun: Celebrate with us at our annual summer or winter party, and regular after-work gatherings, and power up in our office with yoga, table soccer and table tennis.
- #morebenefits: A special discounted membership at Urban Sports Club? Decent discounts at FutureBens? Yearly travel ticket? - here you go! - and even more!
*We at Wunderflats value the diversity of our team and stand for equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We respect all differences from person to person, visible or not.