...working doing what you love, backed by an awesome team
...building applications that exceed customer expectations
...working at one of the biggest Mendix partners
Do you feel completely at home using a low-code platform? Do you know how to build applications that exceed clients' expectations? Are you looking for an environment where you can continue your own development? Are you at your best when you are faced with challenging projects? Do you thrive when surrounded by colleagues with a high level of knowledge? If you answered yes to the above, then we are looking for you!
Mendix is booming, and so are we. We are growing so fast, while we currently operate in the Netherlands, Germany, and Norway, we will expand next year and need experienced Mendix Business Consultants like you to help us enable this growth. The number of projects we need people for are endless, so the more, the merrier.
About this role:
Here are three key take-aways of this role on paper…(in real life, we can tell you much more!):
- Personal development is one of our top priorities. This means that you are allowed to make mistakes. Do you know what areas you want to grow in and where attractive challenges lie for you in Mendix projects? We will work with you to ensure you're in the place you want to be, doing projects that suit you and let you achieve your ambitions. We have a target on personal development days. So, you don't have to ask for it, we demand it from you! Even if you are on customer projects, we save time throughout the year for this. Ask us more about this when we meet!
- We work for all types of companies: from big to small, and from across verticals, so we have worked on all sorts of apps. You name it; we do it! There is something for everyone. Check out some of our customer stories to see how CLEVR helped them to successfully build and deploy their apps using Mendix:
- ETOS: Every day ETOS inspires its customer to live healthier and happier lives. To continue providing the best service, ETOS has entered into a partnership with CLEVR to support its promotion process.
- ENECO: In 2017, Eneco Home Services transformed into a directing organization. As pas the Eneco Group, 200 in-house technicians and various partners are managed.
- LEIRVIK: Leirvik, the automation expert company EGH, and CLEVR have joined forces on an exciting project to automate aluminum welding using robots.
- You don't just want to be the best, you also want to work with the best in the business. That's CLEVR. We have plenty of advanced and expert-certified colleagues with lots of in-house knowledge. An example of this is that we are the creators of the QA framework used in the Mendix community. You get to use the popular Application Code Reviewer and Security Module for Mendix for every project you do. No more guessing about your code but learning while doing and releasing with confidence. Ask some of our consultants what it is like for them!
"At CLEVR, I've been involved in several projects, all with their beauty and different challenges. One of the things I like most about my work is experiencing the collaborative passion at all the different companies and re-use the knowledge you gain over the years across different verticals. For one of my previous projects, I designed a larger cloud environment to support an AI use case. This got me excited about the endless possibilities of these technologies next to Mendix. Working at CLEVR gives me the opportunity to learn more about this." - Jeroen Appel, Mendix Consultant
The expectations from our side?
Like yourself, we have expectations from you. Of course, we have some technical baggage that we like you to have:
- Needless to say, but we will say it anyway: have experience with Mendix or another low code platform
- Experience in Java, HTML, JSON/REST web services, SQL databases is nice to have
- Front-end development (UI, HTML5, CSS3, SASS) is also a nice to have
- Or knowledge of object-oriented concepts, preferably in an agile environment.
But no worries, you don't have to have them all. As we said earlier, we are pretty good educators and take pride in our personal development program. But, we do want our consultants to know how to listen, give advice and be analytical in solving customers' challenges. Does this sound like you? If it does, and you have an insatiable curiosity about the people around you, we can enable you to realize your potential at CLEVR.
And what about languages? English is used for our internal communications. Any other language you can add is a plus: Especially Dutch, German or Norwegian for our clients in these countries.
Sounds exciting? Go for it!
In case it's out of your comfort zone, but you are interested in Mendix, we have other vacancies you can apply for, that are still Mendix-related, like our Product Developer openings.
Be CLEVR. Join CLEVR.
Becoming a CLEVR Imagineer
We are a diverse group, and we are growing fast. With over 200+ Imagineers spread across 7 different offices in 6 countries (NL,DE,NO,LT,SL) CLEVR is creating a movement. A movement where we increase our impact and our reach. It is our infinite goal to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable digital success via our smart, savvy, social and sustainable Software-with-a-Service solutions. We do all this with our team of enthusiastic, CLEVR Imagineers who love to bring out the best in each other and strive for success and fun in their work.
Gartner predicts that by 2024, low-code application development will account for more than 65% of application development activity. Counting with more than 400 customers in 18 countries, CLEVR already has a dominant position in this market because of our experience, customer base and strategic partnerships with Mendix and Siemens. With you we can make CLEVR and our customers even more successful…Just imagine the possibilities.
Do you have a question? Send us an email - email@example.com.