At Payhawk, we’re building the financial system of tomorrow. Our mission is to simplify company spending and empower every business to reach its full potential by automating its payments and back-office work. We help finance teams manage credit cards, payments, expenses, cash, and invoices in one integrated experience. Our credit card and enterprise software power some of the most innovative and fast-growing businesses, like LuxAir, Scalable Capital, Flink, Gtmhub, Paack, Fagor, Travelperk, and many more.
We have teams in London, Berlin, Sofia, Barcelona, Paris, and Amsterdam — and we’re growing. In March 2022, we raised $100m in a Series B extension, led by Lightspeed Venture Partners, and became the first-ever Bulgarian company to achieve unicorn status. We’ve also raised funds from the same investors as Stripe, Klarna, N26, Robinhood, Revolut, Nubank, and Personio.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
About the role
We are looking for an individual who will build and maintain an engaging employee centric lifecycle. Our Employee Experience Manager will be a natural leader with strong interpersonal skills and a people-focused mindset.
- Deliver engaging events and initiatives that resonate across different teams, and locations
- Own surveys that measure employee sentiment (eNPS and Employee Satisfaction Index) and work with our Talent Partnering teams and managers to turn insights into meaningful action
- Proactively seek out feedback and ways to improve employee experience, whether that be company events, travel or socials.
- Run and maintain the company benefit programme globally.
- As part of the benefits programme, build and execute the Payhawk work and travel experience
- Keep the office in Sofia running smoothly and overseeing admin support.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role in a fast paced environment
- An enthusiastic and personable approach, with a passion for culture building
- A lot of LOVE for running events, interactive sessions and engagement activities
- A collaborative mindset, and is able to bring stakeholders on board with ideas
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (especially listening)
- The ability to own and make decisions with incomplete information
- 30 days holiday paid leave
- Competitive compensation package
- Two weeks exchange policy to another Payhawk office (London, Berlin, Barcelona, Sofia)
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Regular team-wide events
- Additional Medical care
- Company office massages
- Campus X membership benefits
- Opportunity to use the Payhawk product