Avea is a pioneering dietary supplement company committed to promoting longevity and wellbeing. Beyond our innovative supplements from our Swiss R&D, we're expanding our reach into the digital health landscape, developing personalised coaching and lifestyle management solutions.
Join us as we shape the emerging longevity space, fostering healthier, longer lives.
KOL and affiliate marketing Associate APAC and MENA
We are seeking a KOL and affiliate marketing Associate to join our Partnerships Team. Your role will be an integral part of AVEAs partnership program. You will have the unique opportunity to gain insights into the dynamic world of a growing startup with a strong partner & influencer marketing strategy. You'll support our team in establishing and nurturing relationships to elevate our health brand's presence.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assist in establishing and managing strong relationships with our partners such as KOLs, influencers and industry experts.
- Understand Avea's brand, vision, and community goals, and support partner outreach across channels such as Instagram, YouTube, Podcasts, and more.
- Assist in partner onboarding processes, and support the ongoing management of partner relations.
- Support market research initiatives to identify trends and insights.
- Work cross-functional, understand campaigns and distribute content.
- Stay updated with technology, tools, social & cultural trends, and marketing strategies.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience in working with platforms such as Instagram, tiktok, YouTube and others. Ideally, first experience creating and distributing content on some of these channels. Experience with KOL or affiliate marketing a big plus.
- Excellent communication skills. You feel comfortable interacting with others and reaching out to new potential partners. Proficient in written and spoken English.
- A keen interest in wellness, health, supplements and longevity and/or the willingness to learn more about the industry.
- An energetic and passionate individual willing to learn and contribute to a dynamic environment.
- Organised personality, tracking progress with partners and individual tasks, not dropping the ball on anything.
- Tech-savvy: familiarity with tools such as G Suite, CRM systems, analytic tools, and project management tools.
- Minimum a Bachelor degree from a renowned university.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience, ideally in an international company.
- If you're proactive and enjoy taking ownership of your work, we'd love to hear from you!
What it’s like to work at Avea
We believe that the best companies help you live your life the way you want and become the person you want to be. That's why we focus on promoting your personal freedom and growth. As a member of our team, you'll enjoy:
- Working at a well-funded, early-stage startup in the longevity industry.
- Being part of a dynamic, high-performing, and fun team.
- A high degree of personal responsibility, creative freedom, and opportunities.
- Collaborating with the brightest researchers in the longevity field and with successful and renowned serial entrepreneurs.
- Fully remote opportunities with home office support.
- Unlimited holidays and flexible working hours.
- Education allowance and accelerated growth paths.
- Complimentary products and discounts for family & friends.
- A strong team culture with regular team events and off-sites.
Join us as we shape the emerging longevity space, fostering healthier, longer lives!