Join us on a shared journey that matters!
At MOIA GmbH, our team of more than 250 employees develops the technical products for our on-demand ridepooling service in the form of an end-to-end integrated product, from hub, fleet, and driver management to passenger and B2B solutions. At the same time, we want to make the vision of an autonomously driving mobility service a reality and plan to bring the first autonomous MOIA vehicle to the streets by 2025.
At our offices in Berlin and Hamburg, international teams of developers, engineers, designers, and strategists work on a shared mission. As a tech company, more than half of our employees are developers. We pursue value-driven development based on our product values of comfort, reliability, safety, and privacy.
We aspire to be a leading company in the fields of rethinking mobility and improving urban transportation by making it more relaxed, more affordable and an entirely positive experience for everyone.
MOIA gets things moving. On a shared journey – towards an easier, smarter, and more meaningful future.
We have several positions open for our newly formed teams
To make the vision of an autonomously driving mobility service a reality we are building up the new business domain Vehicle Integration with new product development teams. These teams develop the applications and tools needed to enable autonomous passenger management within our MOIA vehicles in a world without a driver: How do passengers authenticate themselves in the vehicle without a driver? How to ensure a safe cabin at all times during boarding and during the ride? Which content should be displayed at the vehicle screens to provide a safe and informative user experience for the passenger?
We are looking for the following Quality Specialist roles:
- Senior/Lead Contributors: You are part of one team yourself, but also support all the teams with expert knowledge and providing guidance on quality topics, mentor members in your field of expertise and provide direction if needed as part of your daily work
- Individual Contributors: Within your team, you focus on the development and implementation of everything needed to reach our vision of an AD ridepooling solution
- Chapter Lead: You will have a 50:50 role split between people responsibilities and day-to-day work as a developer. In addition to being hands-on and part of a team, you are responsible for the growth journey and development of your chapter members (chaptees). In collaboration with other roles, you will be responsible for fair and unbiased salaries across your chapter and for hiring your future co-workers
Which teams you could join:
- Vehicle Mission: Develops automated vehicle routines across the customer journey
- Cabin Surveillance & Safety: Provides a real-time video stream of the cabin to the remote service operator and actions to interact with the vehicle
- Operator Interaction: Builds a platform to inform the passenger about critical incidents and to provide the remote service operator all vehicle details to operate the ridesharing service
- Vehicle Foundation: Is responsible for updating our vehicle software over-the-air (OTA), ensures security aspects for the teams and builds tooling for rapid feature development
Each team has the necessary roles on board to take full responsibility for the given value streams: from backend and embedded developers to quality specialists, functional safety experts and product owners.
During our first conversation, we will figure out together which team fits best to you. You will also get more in-depth information of what to expect when you join.
What you will do
- Make teams feel confident about releases by promoting a culture of quality in the teams throughout the delivery lifecycle
- Be part of a cross functional team - involved from the requirements analysis and planning to the delivery and acceptance by our stakeholders
- Drive and implement the testing strategy together with our partners and in collaboration with our teams
- Connect automotive and agile software development: Make software safe by pushing for CI/CD, quality-shift-left, full automation and fast feedback loops
- Bring our vision of a “one-click audit” to life: Streamlining and automating the entire delivery processes, including documentation and tests
- Coordinate and execute testing activities in your team
- Evaluate and select technical testing tools and frameworks for hard- and software components
- Align manual testing efforts on hardware components
- Organize test drives in an autonomously driving vehicle in the streets of Hamburg
What will help you to fulfill your role
- You have experience in automotive software development, specifically SiL and HiL testing
- Knowledge of automotive testing techniques and tools (e.g. Vector)
- You are comfortable driving the test strategy for vehicle software components
- You know how to keep an overview of your team’s workstreams and their respective releases
- You have worked in a functional safety ASPICE context
- Willingness to travel 1-2 days per month (if the situation during the pandemic allows) to our partners in Berlin or Wolfsburg
- Experience (being open for) working in cross-functional and agile teams
- Would be a plus if you worked in the context of C++ or ROS
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet all the requirements for the role yet. We embrace individual growth at MOIA.
In case you have questions regarding your application, you can approach the recruiter Steffi or the hiring manager Folker directly.
Our Benefits in a nutshell
- Competitive salary (including bonus)
- Flexible working hours and work arrangements
- Budget and monthly expense allowance for your home office setup
- Public transport ticket (fully covered) and discount on MOIA rides
- Subsidization of a fitness club membership or bike leasing
- Continuous learning days, job rotation, trainings and workshops, conferences, and language classes
- Mental health trainings, consultation, and company doctor
- 30 days of vacation
- Relocation support
- Dog-friendly offices (in our Hamburg location)
Be who you are!
We are a member of Charta der Vielfalt and are actively working on creating a workplace that promotes and values diversity in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or cognitive ability, and ethnicity. At MOIA we embrace a culture, where people feel accepted, respected, valued, appreciated, and included.
We offer unconscious bias training regularly for all our employees. Also, we are working on making our hiring process as inclusive as possible, such as ensuring a diverse hiring panel. To reinforce an unbiased screening process, we kindly ask you not to include any photograph in your application.
Our Future Work model
Since we love to collaborate, it is clear to us that we don't want to become a fully remote company, but we also don't need to spend every day of the week in the office to do a great job.
Our current hybrid work approach focuses on adapting to different needs, including increased flexibility that works best for the teams and the individuals with as much self-determination as possible.
Apply with a few clicks by uploading your CV or submitting your LinkedIn profile.