Join us as a Product Designer - Customer Growth (m/f/d) in our Design team on a shared journey that matters!
We are a diverse team of brand-/communication-/ and product designers, UX Researchers and UX Designers with all different kinds of strengths and characters. We always support each other and strongly believe that a team works best as a collective. As the design team we pride ourselves to always bring in the interests of our customers into our interdisciplinary teams and products.
What you will do
- Interdisciplinary team – work closely with engineers and product managers to define both the long-term strategy and the short-term tactics for our upcoming initiatives
- The team Customer Growth takes care of the app registration process, customer retention and the customer profile
- Progressive design – collaborate with designers on your team to develop and expand product design systems
- Understand together – partner with UX Research and UX Design, drive and support UX research projects
- Embrace our product – analyze and understand the array of technical constraints, user goals, and business requirements that shape our products
What will help you to fulfill your role
- The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves solving problems, is excited to work in high-performance teams, and can thrive in a startup culture
- You look at your design as an iterative process towards customer happiness
- You feel home in a design system and help push it even further
- An excellent portfolio showcasing your design work, style and interest
- Deep understanding of mobile app design
- Fluent communication in English
- Ability to handle and organize multiple priorities in your team and with different stakeholders
- You can be convincing when necessary about your designs, but are also able to find compromises that are best for our customers and business
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet all the requirements for the role. We embrace individual growth at MOIA.
Our Benefits in a nutshell
- Competitive salary (including bonus)
- Hybrid work setup, flexible working hours, and possibility of flexible work arrangements depending on your needs (parenting, care work, volunteering, etc.)
- Budget and monthly expense allowance for home office setup
- Possibility of remote work from outside of Germany (currently, EU citizens can work from other EU countries while other cases are checked individually)
- Public transport ticket (fully covered) and discount on MOIA rides
- Subsidized fitness club membership or bike leasing
- Learning environment with continuous learning days, job rotation, trainings and workshops, coaching, conferences, books, and language classes
- Mental health support, 1:1 sessions with external professionals, mental unload workshops, and company doctor
- 30 vacation days, sabbatical and unpaid leave option
- Relocation support with service provider (visa, administration, etc.)
- Dog-friendly offices (at our Hamburg location)
Be who you are!
We are a member of Charta der Vielfalt and are actively working on creating a workplace that promotes and values diversity in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or cognitive ability, and ethnicity. At MOIA we embrace a culture, where people feel accepted, respected, valued, appreciated, and included.
We offer unconscious bias training regularly for all our employees. Also, we are working on making our hiring process as inclusive as possible, such as ensuring a diverse hiring panel. To reinforce an unbiased screening process, we kindly ask you not to include any photograph in your application.
Our Future Work model
Since we love to collaborate, it is clear to us that we don't want to become a fully remote company, but we also don't need to spend every day of the week in the office to do a great job.
Our current hybrid work approach focuses on adapting to different needs, including increased flexibility that works best for the teams and the individuals with as much self-determination as possible.
Who we are
At MOIA GmbH, our team of more than 250 employees develops the technical products for our on-demand ridepooling service in the form of an end-to-end integrated product, from hub, fleet, and driver management to passenger and B2B solutions. At the same time, we want to make the vision of an autonomously driving mobility service a reality and plan to bring the first autonomous MOIA vehicle to the streets by 2025.
At our offices in Berlin and Hamburg, international teams of developers, engineers, designers, and strategists work on a shared mission. As a tech company, more than half of our employees are developers. We pursue value-driven development based on our product values of comfort, reliability, safety, and privacy.
We aspire to be a leading company in the fields of rethinking mobility and improving urban transportation by making it more relaxed, more affordable and an entirely positive experience for everyone.
MOIA gets things moving. On a shared journey – towards an easier, smarter, and more meaningful future.